• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Crashing

Cashkid32

Tribute
Reaction score
Server Number: All US
What stage of the game ( Lobby, In-Game, Deathmatch): Lobby and in-game
Approximately how many tributes and spectators: 22

Detailed Summary (Make this as detailed as possible): Whenever I get into the pre-game lobby place it gets very laggy and then when the game starts my game crashes. I have a phenomonal computer that can run 256x texture packs with almost no lag. (16 fps average) I also have 4 gigs of ram. It's getting very irritating because I'm soo eager to play and right when the survival game starts my game crashes and I'm a spectator. I think a few others have been crashing too. Thanks for listening!

Cashkid32

Tribute
Reaction score
After the first time it crashed I went to default
It has crashed on my 5 times

Cashkid32

Tribute
Reaction score
Now on a EU server it crashed after the first couple of minutes when I opened a hidden chest

FISHKILL

Tribute
Reaction score
Same Good happening to me on all servers.Very annoying and I have a good pc as well.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah we are aware of this bug and nossr50 is hopefully making a fix for it soon!

nossr50

Survivor
Reaction score
Working on the fix now, should be on the servers within an hour or two.

FISHKILL

Tribute
Reaction score
Oh and when game starts now after the dreadfull lag my game runs out of memory.So I cant play at all :/.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci