• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Create your own rank - Suggestions

xX_CraftyCrafter03_Xx

Experienced
Reaction score
Name of Rank: Friend V2

Perks: Can kick everyone but Mods and Admins. can fly, 6+ votes.

Price: none. Given to the friends of the community.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Name of the rank: God or idk (i'm bad at coming up with names)
Perks: Same as platinum I guess.
This rank will be given to all the top 100 players on the leaderboards, or less. But something to congratulate them.
Ive always thought they should do this.
Price: Free obviously.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Name of the rank: Superior
Perks: can choose how many votes to have, silent join, can mask, can fly in hub, can kick platinum, diamond, gold, iron, and regular players
Price: 130$

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name of the rank: Superior
Perks: can choose how many votes to have, silent join, can mask, can fly in hub, can kick platinum, diamond, gold, iron, and regular players
Price: 130$
Don't you think being able to choose how many votes to have is a little... overpowered? That's basically joining a game and choosing the map on your own..

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Name of the rank: Veteran
Perks: Ability to fly in lobby and ability to disguise.
Price: Free. This rank would be given to those who played MCSG within it's first week (or two) of existence. They don't have the ability to kick anyone out, but it would just be a cool rank given to distinguish them as one of the first.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't you think being able to choose how many votes to have is a little... overpowered? That's basically joining a game and choosing the map on your own..
Sorry, I should've said choose between 4,5, or six votes

xX_CraftyCrafter03_Xx

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm posted way to many of these, but I cam up with a great idea.

Name of Rank: Helper

Perks: Can fly, /d, kick gold, iron, diamond, platuim donors. gets 6+ votes.

Price: You apply for it, like mod, but can only kick, and mute people. Preferably 11+ but can apply for age exception. No one under 10 and a half years.
Don't have to use teamspeak (My mom doesn't allow it) but you have to be active in-game and on the forums.

I think this would be a good rank for the people that arent fully ready for mod, but just ready for helper.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci