• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Create your own resource packs, without any work! By Team Instinct! [New Thread]

What animal is best?

• Fox

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • Wolf

Votes: 24 20.7%
  • Pig

Votes: 11 9.5%
  • Narwhals

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • Snow Tigers

Votes: 23 19.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

im_Batman225

Diamond
Reaction score
ya'll just need to be less thick headed im a friend to all who need a friend

TeamInstinct

Tribute
Reaction score
Finally an update! :3
As you have noticed, we have been slowing down a bit, but we re-assure you that we are NOT stopping! WertQuadNine has updated the thread, and everyone who has applied has been added to a queue (I hope xD) Also you may notice a new person has joined the team! slater233 !! <3
Also, this Sunday we are going to make it our ''official'' day of le chainsaw! Which means we will be doing A LOT of packs!!!<3 So get ready: DQ Jacob WertQuadNine depaor01 YoungWolfyy_ and slater233 !! We. Got. Dis.
~Wert

im_Batman225

Diamond
Reaction score
Finally an update! :3
As you have noticed, we have been slowing down a bit, but we re-assure you that we are NOT stopping! WertQuadNine has updated the thread, and everyone who has applied has been added to a queue (I hope xD) Also you may notice a new person has joined the team! slater233 !! <3
Also, this Sunday we are going to make it our ''official'' day of le chainsaw! Which means we will be doing A LOT of packs!!!<3 So get ready: DQ Jacob WertQuadNine depaor01 YoungWolfyy_ and slater233 !! We. Got. Dis.
~Wert
yes! dq's queue hasent changed since i was added

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Title of the pack: TheKnightGaingHD's PVP Pack
Link and name of the pack you wish to be edited?:Just Pro Bros faithful edit, R3D Craft
What blocks* do you want to be changed?: I would like to have it all Just Pro Bro's faithful blocks
What items* do you want to be changed?: I would like the R3d Craft sword instead of the Just Pro Bro's
What color should the hearts be?:Neon Green
What color should the armor bars be?: Blue
What image would you like for the pack?:The regular one Just
Do you want the pack to be publicly released?: Yes please
Who would you prefer** to make the pack?: Whoever can make a good pvp texture pack
Anything else?:
Thank you :)
Done! - https://www.mediafire.com/?4h43b41crasg96b Couldn't find the armor bars, but I replaced it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci