• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Create your own Texture Pack, without any work! [By DQ and Wert9999]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confuzzled

Experienced
Reaction score

Title of the pack: Arched's Swaglights
Link/Name of pack you would like to be made/edited: Arched's Swaglights (Mediafire Link If Possible)
What blocks would you like to be changed: Faithful Blocks
What items you would like to be changed: Bows (Faithful), Fishing rod (R3d Craft), Swords(TehJeremyyy Pvp Texture Pack #3 (Swag) , Armor (TehJeremyyy Pvp Texture Pack #3 (Swag), smooth food (Faithful), moving enchantments, low fire, smooth tools (Faithful)
What color should the hearts be?: Red
What color should the Armor hearts be?: Light blue
What picture would you like for the pack: Your choice
Anything else?I would like it to be made by Jacobrocks and I would the crosshair to be like the one in HaleStale PvP Texture Pack #3
Do you want the Texture pack publicly released?: No :p
Do you like pigs, wolves, narwhals or foxes better?: spoderman

EDIT: I would like a transparent GUI, the bow particles to be like the ones in HaleStale's Pvp Texture pack #2 (If possible), and the sword particles to be like the Bow Particles in HaleStale's Pvp texture pack #2 (If possible) What I mean by the same as the bow particles is that like the green like star like things would be cool to have on the bow as well the sword.

I would just like to thank you guys in advance too, because I am really picky when it comes to resource packs​

Last edited:

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
Title of the pack: Arched's Swaglights
Link/Name of pack you would like to be made/edited: Arched's Swaglights (Start from scratch I guess)
What blocks would you like to be changed: All of them to look smooth and flow
What items you would like to be changed: Fishing rod (looks smooth and flows), Swords (http://imgur.com/e1HSf4n), Armor (http://imgur.com/9xQgD54,TfWSadt,sXRoyjz,j4VrWmJ), smooth food (like everything flows), moving enchantments, low fire, smooth tools (like everything flows)
What color should the hearts be?: Red
What color should the Armor hearts be?: Light blue
What picture would you like for the pack: Your choice
Anything else?I would like it to be shaded nice and I think I want Jacob to make it :p
Do you want the Texture pack publicly released?: No :p
Do you like pigs, wolves, narwhals or foxes better?: spoderman

We mainly edit texture packs already made, and then you tell us what you want in them. Could you give a little clearer information, like what packs you want things from. ;)

Confuzzled

Experienced
Reaction score
We mainly edit texture packs already made, and then you tell us what you want in them. Could you give a little clearer information, like what packs you want things from. ;)
Alright editing it right now

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
Title of the pack: PartyRawrPvP
Link/Name of pack you would like to be made/edited: R3D Craft 64x
What blocks would you like to be changed: I dont know change some stuff up and suprise me just make it have an R3D defscape kind of feel
What items you would like to be changed: Swords (Into Faithful 32x) Bow (Into Faithful 32x) FishyRod (Into Faithful 32x)
What color should the hearts be?: Blue R3D Craft ones like JustBroPro's texturepack
What color should the Armor hearts be?: Suprise me
What picture would you like for the pack: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...WEfiVqNVZuP7Ek3194mwGmVygcbtZN21MvcXfLwV0kgSW
Anything else? Yeh ure seksy and hawt so yeh..
Do you want the Texture pack publicly released?: Sure
Do you like pigs, wolves, narwhals or foxes better?: Uhh Tigers?
Once again. We can't edit R3D-Craft. It is against the Owner's rules, we can't.

Reactions: Hks

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
Vitrix monsters689 sorry your packs aren't done #BlameDQ

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Vitrix monsters689 sorry your packs aren't done #BlameDQ
Im leaving to South Carolina tomorrow in the morning because i havent seen my dad in 4 years. Spent all day packing.

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Title of the pack: RawrPartyPack
Link/Name of pack you would like to be made/edited: Defscape 64x
What blocks would you like to be changed: Uh mix a couple faithful 32x blocks please just make it look nice #SupriseMe
What items you would like to be changed: Swords to 32x faithful
What color should the hearts be?: Like Blue R3D Craft
What color should the Armor hearts be?: Custom and very clean #SupriseMe
What picture would you like for the pack: http://epiconline.de/AvaGen/image.php
Anything else? Yes I <3 <3 the seksy ones not the hawt ones
Do you want the Texture pack publicly released?: Fine by me
Do you like pigs, wolves, narwhals or foxes better?: Wolves definitely (<--- Does that mean YoungWolfyy_ does it because I like his :D)

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hopefully mine gets finished soon! I can't wait. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member