• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Creating and running a Party - Tutorial

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everybody!
With MCGamer v2 there came a really handy feature. But I feel like not a lot of people use it and are aware of the existence of it. This is why I make this thread. I will be explaining how the party system works!

What is the party system?
It allows people to create a group. You can manage this group by the /party commands (I will be covering this part later) You can add people, kick people and promote people in a certain group.
Once your group is made you can make them follow you everywhere! So you won't need to tell them the server everytime you play a game. It's all automatic!
I think this is really handy as I normally play with a few people. Trust me, this makes it a lot easier!

Managing your party:
These are all the commands you can use to manage your party:

/party create:
Creates a party. You can add a custom name if you want to. If you leave the [party name] empty it will just name the party to your IGN.

/party disband:
Disbands the party you made. Pretty self-explanatory.

/party list:
This shows a list of the current members of your party.

/party invite & /party kick:
Again, really self-explanatory but I'll still go over it because I want to be complete.
If you are the owner of a party or someone who is promoted in a party you can use these comands to manage your party.
/party invite invites someone to a party, they can then join by the /party join <party name> command.
/party kick kicks a party member out of a party.
Later you can leave a party if you want to by the /party leave command.

/party private
If true: This makes your party private. People can only join on invitation.
If false: This makes your party public. Everyone can join your party.

/party promote
Promotes a player in a party. If the player is promoted he can use all the commands to manage a party (/party kick etc.)

/party ignore
If true: It ignores all the party invites you get.
If false: You are able to accept and view the party invites you get.

/party showinvites
It shows all the parties where you were invited to.

/party warp
Probably the most important command as this the main reason why you should use the party system.
This command warps all the party members to the current server you are on.

For example. All your party members are chilling in the hub. You are the owner the party and you are in an SG lobby. When you use the command it will warp all the party members to this server.

Note that if the server is full, non-premium members will not be able to join.

This was my little tutorial about the party system. I hope I helped you a little bit. If anything is unclear, please tell me, so I can help you out! :)
Use this system, it is so handy!

ediii

Experienced
Reaction score
This is very helpful, great job!
EDIT: first!

Last edited:

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
Nice tutorial. This is an amazingly helpful feature of Xime V2 that not very many people know about.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Nice thread!

Added the Guide prefix and moved to the according section. ;)

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
Very nice thread ! A lot of people don't know about this feature :)

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Never really understood the party system on MCGamer until now, I had always known it was there but never really took the time to make anything out of it... Fortunately people like you exist, and you take the time to compile a very helpful guide for new players and lots of others like me just not understanding or taking the time to figure it out. Thank You gustyy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci