• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

|Creating Mangatars and Minecraft avatars|

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
Hello, guys. I'm BlackHead and I started drawing with my tablet some days ago.

I'm still teaching and need a training, so because of that I can create some avatars or mangatars for you.

Here are some examples of my work (click on green text):

Mangatar
Minecraft avatar

If you want any of this, comment or PM me with completed form bellow:

What kind of avatar do you want (manga, classic)? :
How do you want it looks like (example: my skin for classic avatar; brown hair, etc. for mangatar):
Background:
Anything that you want on avatar, or what I need to know:
Queue:
  • ARB1T3R (background only)
  • CraftyKratonite
  • MaxtheSwain
  • ExKing
  • iMightTroll
  • Matt_TheDreamer
  • I_Am_Fire

Reaction score
The minecraft avatar looks nice, but the mangatar doesn't look very much like manga at all. More like a cartoon avatar. Try checking out Mark Crilley or another mangaka on YouTube, and maybe practice drawing from mangas like Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist or Naruto.

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
The minecraft avatar looks nice, but the mangatar doesn't look very much like manga at all. More like a cartoon avatar. Try checking out Mark Crilley or another mangaka on YouTube, and maybe practice drawing from mangas like Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist or Naruto.
Ik, I tried to make manga from a pic I had...

But thanks :)

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
FIRST!:eek:

What kind of avatar do you want (manga, classic)? : Classic! Son!
How do you want it looks like : My Minecraft Avatar Please! Holding up a golden hoe and it shining in the sun!
Background: Standing on a crafting table on top of a mountain next to a water fall! WEW!
Anything that you want on avatar, or what I need to know: No face please, he has a hood to cover it. And could you please give him a cape with black as the top color and red as the bottom? (that is what my optifine one looks like)

Thanks dude! if you can pull this off you are amazing!

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
What kind of avatar do you want (manga, classic)? : Classic please! :D
How do you want it looks like (example: my skin for classic avatar; brown hair, etc. for mangatar): My minecraft skin.
Background: Any background is coolio ;)
Anything that you want on avatar, or what I need to know: Please add an OF cape, and also make me hold a Diamond shovel, thanks.

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
What kind of avatar do you want (manga, classic)l:a mixture of the two styles if possible
How do you want it looks like:myself in a Donald skin fighting of two bacca with a shovel
Background: trees
Anything that you want on avatar, or what I need to know: nothing much but good luck with it I can't wait to see the full result.

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
What kind of avatar do you want (manga, classic)? : Classic
How do you want it looks like (example: my skin for classic avatar; brown hair, etc. for mangatar): My skin for classic and i want a badass pose
Background: Streets at night
Anything that you want on avatar, or what I need to know: Umm maybe holding a gun

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
What kind of avatar do you want (manga, classic)? : classic
How do you want it looks like (example: my skin for classic avatar; brown hair, etc. for mangatar): my skin
Background: Survival Games 1
Anything that you want on avatar, or what I need to know: I want to be killing baccas with a wood sword please.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What kind of avatar do you want (manga, classic)? : Classic
How do you want it looks like (example: my skin for classic avatar; brown hair, etc. for mangatar): Mah skin please. :)
Background: Sg1
Anything that you want on avatar, or what I need to know: I want to be holding a bow in one hand with a stone sword in the other please, fighting off teams if possible.

ugle99

Experienced
Reaction score
What kind of avatar do you want (manga, classic)? Classic
How do you want it looks like : A pancake with a cool, shining gold crown
Background: Whatever you think looks good
Anything that you want on avatar, or what I need to know: Make the pancake look like a guy with pancake skin and crown have melted
My skin: http://www.9minecraft.net/king-pancake-man-skin/

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
FIRST!:eek:

What kind of avatar do you want (manga, classic)? : Classic! Son!
How do you want it looks like : My Minecraft Avatar Please! Holding up a golden hoe and it shining in the sun!
Background: Standing on a crafting table on top of a mountain next to a water fall! WEW!
Anything that you want on avatar, or what I need to know: No face please, he has a hood to cover it. And could you please give him a cape with black as the top color and red as the bottom? (that is what my optifine one looks like)

Thanks dude! if you can pull this off you are amazing!
Here is your avatar. I'll make background tomorrow or on Monday, because I didn't have enough time today. :(
http://imgur.com/nweNphG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci