• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Creating New Clan!

Joshua2002

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys whats up im back and making a new clan! i know that the old master clan is gone but we will make this one stay here forever! the clan name will be Coco!
Ranks from least-Great
New
Elite
Pro
Sniper
Tank
Co-Leader
Leader
If you do get accepted in the clan you must have the leader on Skype. You will either 1v1 me or someone else in the clan, and even if you do defeat me you are not in the clan, i only choose people depending on their fighting style. my Skype is Joshualikescheese. you must notify me that you wanna join the clan, i will record you on what rank you are. Hope you guys notify me and hope to see you in my clan! bye now!

2OPBruh

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys whats up im back and making a new clan! i know that the old master clan is gone but we will make this one stay here forever! the clan name will be Coco!
Ranks from least-Great
New
Elite
Pro
Sniper
Tank
Co-Leader
Leader
If you do get accepted in the clan you must have the leader on Skype. You will either 1v1 me or someone else in the clan, and even if you do defeat me you are not in the clan, i only choose people depending on their fighting style. my Skype is Joshualikescheese. you must notify me that you wanna join the clan, i will record you on what rank you are. Hope you guys notify me and hope to see you in my clan! bye now!
u guys should battle rebels!!! u have 100% winning

Oh wait u only has 1 member!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci