• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Creative and our 120 servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaeElizabeth

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi. I was granted redstone access, but I am finished with it for now. I don't know if I am to tell the Staff when I finish using it so they can revoke the access. Thanks for allowing me to use it, just had to light some lamps!​

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Hi. I was granted redstone access, but I am finished with it for now. I don't know if I am to tell the Staff when I finish using it so they can revoke the access. Thanks for allowing me to use it, just had to light some lamps!​
Just tell a Mod on the server ect, Tho, Now you have posted on here someone will see

iiAtomiikzZ

Spectator
Reaction score
Chad PLEASE READ THIS POST

I have a bug to report a few mins ago i joined the survival games as the games started and I spawned ontop of the crafting table where i could reach the chests and everybody said i was hacking please dont ban me I didnt do it on purpose it was a bug and it just happened

Writr

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm assuming that the Creative Server is only white-listed right now to test out some updates or something? It was online almost 10 hours ago when I was playing, but now it says you need to be whitelisted...

Mikey661

Spectator
Reaction score
ATTENTION: The Creative Server's Spawn Point has been raided by griefers and everything exploded, the server then crashed when the griefers set off a master explosion, it looks like 1.3 and bukkit made the server lose all of its protection!

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
Does that mean that it was all reset? Or is all our builds still there? Just a simple question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci