• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Crimson [US & CA Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerilousUsClan

Survivor
Reaction score
Put your loss 4-5 Voltic and plese dont try to call it a scrim after we clearly battled you.

Divux

Career
Reaction score
Put your loss 4-5 Voltic and plese dont try to call it a scrim after we clearly battled you.
it was a scrim LOL Proof, we were bout to battle rebels so we wanted you to warm up Crimson vs. Voltic {3-2} PP

Last edited:

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
I think I might apply with my 7 wins. So ya!

Divux

Career
Reaction score
FUNNY JOKE You have Crimson vs Voltic 3-2 PP. It should be Crimson vs Voltic 4-5.
Dude why are you making us put a scrim score on the thread ik you guys are new but you don't put up scrim scores

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
Dude why are you making us put a scrim score on the thread ik you guys are new but you don't put up scrim scores
Uhhhhh...... It was a clan battle. We're not even new & we have enough evidence of it being a clan battle. If you want to see it, hop on our teamspeak. Now post the loss before we get a mod. :) Dont feel embarrassed if you lost to a "new" clan.

Divux

Career
Reaction score
Uhhhhh...... It was a clan battle. We're not even new & we have enough evidence of it being a clan battle. If you want to see it, hop on our teamspeak. Now post the loss before we get a mod. :) Dont feel embarrassed if you lost to a "new" clan.
Ok kid we haver evidence as well. And we talked to a mod with the evidence and they said we don't have to post it because it was a scrim soggypickle Now I ask to you Please leave our thread your having no impact. And if you refuse this will go to the staff. Im not going on your teamspeak. Not giving up my ip to your some members. Thank you and leave pce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci