• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Crimson [US & CA Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
What? I gave you and nanos each an account for it and I bought. I'm just gonna take it back again. Easy peezy
ok you can have it, i really don't care I don't have access to it what so ever + I barely play this game....

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
What? I gave you and nanos each an account for it and I bought. I'm just gonna take it back again. Easy peezy
just request to get it banned for now so they cant use it till u get it back. change it to a dif email and dont be stupid about ur security questions

CrimsonCA

Experienced
Reaction score
Rob has been accepted as Officer!
Triple has been promoted to Elite!!

FusingShadow has been kicked from the clan.
EliteStar has been
kicked from the clan.

JusticeDog

Experienced
Reaction score
how about asking to use my teamspeak icons instead of just taking them

CrimsonCA

Experienced
Reaction score
how about asking to use my teamspeak icons instead of just taking them
I didn't take them? you technically gave it to me? and this is triton ts aka my ts? so like if there was a problem you shouldn't have done it on my teamspeak knowing that it's mine but if you want me to remove the icons then I will

JusticeDog

Experienced
Reaction score
I didn't take them? you technically gave it to me? and this is triton ts aka my ts? so like if there was a problem you shouldn't have done it on my teamspeak knowing that it's mine but if you want me to remove the icons then I will
I gave them to skipping for him to use with triton. Not crimson. Remove them please. Those are for frog clans only.

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
Owners
(Final say in all clan related decisions)
Elitee • Drake
Leafed • Justin

Leaders
(Same authority as owners)
[N/A]

Officer
(In charge when an owner isn't on)
Rody • Ghost
Exactor • Nanos

Elite
(The most active and skilled player)
I_Hack • Triple
Cliques • ImperialElite

Members
(The heart of the clan)
Avzia • Chris

all the carriers are at the top of the roster how coincidental

Allusions

Survivor
Reaction score
Evermore the great evermore combo, the 8 block smacky smack. He has to screenshot his f3 all the time, chill.
I don't even think this is relevant anymore but f3 screenshots don't count for sh*t you can change what your versions look like all you have to do is edit the .jar file name and the text file name. Why ya think I never got caught ;)

Prince

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't even think this is relevant anymore but f3 screenshots don't count for sh*t you can change what your versions look like all you have to do is edit the .jar file name and the text file name. Why ya think I never got caught ;)
got'em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci