• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Crimson [US & CA Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
SuckSanity I guess we're brothers we have the same skin. I have it on Zhi. plz love me will buy you nothing and will lick you.

Divux

Career
Reaction score
You guys should know that this isn't divux's montage because he isn't this good and never will be.
Wow got me there get off the thread now, I hope you know that right now is bad for me my parents are not going to be together CrimsonCA Please put me
On break right now its a hard time for me thanks. Austin I want you to stop right man what your doing with nanos it's not cool trying to be cool by saying I'm bad like I'm sorry if im bad at minecraft if your going to just Bunny Lover about a game a douches to people who are not on your level then fine whatever makes you happy man it's just right is not Time to act mean or
Douchie

I_Suck

Spectator
Reaction score
You guys should know that this isn't divux's montage because he isn't this good and never will be.
lmao mcorange, you're no good yourself so I recommend before calling other people bad look at yourself.
cough cough macros cough cough

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lmao mcorange, you're no good yourself so I recommend before calling other people bad look at yourself.
cough cough macros cough cough
Haha you've changed. im sure a lot of people don't like you anymore from vanguard. Mr.Hassen

I_Suck

Spectator
Reaction score
Haha you've changed. im sure a lot of people don't like you anymore from vanguard. Mr.Hassen
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA this ain't hassen and im pretty sure no one likes a macroer lol #I G G B Y E

but yeah everyone loves hassen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci