• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CringeCrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrapeCiider

Platinum
Reaction score
As interesting as this clan seems I've got a few concerns about this clan.

Not only does ShankedYaNan toggles. He's also cheated on badlion for x-ray which is an unfair advantage. Permanently banned

TenMe has been known to be cheesenob who's also toggled and has been banned for x-ray which is an unfair adavange. Also, he is permamently banned for assisting someone with an ip ban.

Astaice is also permanently banned from badlion as he assisted with someone avoiding an ip ban.

Biogear has been permanently banned on badlion on Judgement day v5. Hacker!

Cringecrew is banned for evading his IP ban.

Aztax - Assisting/associating with IP Ban Evader

Cleanup - anticheat unfair advantage

Myamco - [anticheat] Judgement Day v5. Although he isn't permanently banned he gets unbanned next year

xShatterHeart - IP Ban Evading

Toxictqrtle - [anticheat] Judgement Day v5. Unbanned next year.

I can tell you guys 'love' eachother as all of you helped cringecrew to bypass his ban.

Please don't come to MCSG and claim that you've decided to "rule" mcsg. You were force here as every single one of you (Owners/admins) are banned on badlion.
Love me some togglers aye (ʘ╭͜ʖ╮ʘ)

Excellearte

Tribute
Reaction score
U
As interesting as this clan seems I've got a few concerns about this clan.

Not only does ShankedYaNan toggles. He's also cheated on badlion for x-ray which is an unfair advantage. Permanently banned

TenMe has been known to be cheesenob who's also toggled and has been banned for x-ray which is an unfair adavange. Also, he is permamently banned for assisting someone with an ip ban.

Astaice is also permanently banned from badlion as he assisted with someone avoiding an ip ban.

Biogear has been permanently banned on badlion on Judgement day v5. Hacker!

Cringecrew is banned for evading his IP ban.

Aztax - Assisting/associating with IP Ban Evader

Cleanup - anticheat unfair advantage

Myamco - [anticheat] Judgement Day v5. Although he isn't permanently banned he gets unbanned next year

xShatterHeart - IP Ban Evading

Toxictqrtle - [anticheat] Judgement Day v5. Unbanned next year.

I can tell you guys 'love' eachother as all of you helped cringecrew to bypass his ban.

Please don't come to MCSG and claim that you've decided to "rule" mcsg. You were force here as every single one of you (Owners/admins) are banned on badlion.
umm kid, is this Badlion? No I don't think it is, so stfu and leave us ALONE also most of us were banned for talking to ip banned players, and none of us are going to hack on MCSG, the "we are going to rule mcsg" thing is just a joke you idiot, so gtfo

Excellearte

Tribute
Reaction score
5-2 win for us against em + they use ghost clients except for jayden his a god + at pranks calls to.

POST 5-2 BOIZZZZZZZZZZZ
You only won because most of us times out and didn't have a route on a map, and half your wins were by DQ, so it was ver un deserved, also we don't have god dam ghost clients just because we are better don't mean we back kid, we destroyed you kids in pvl

Fad3au

Career
Reaction score
You only won because most of us times out and didn't have a route on a map, and half your wins were by DQ, so it was ver un deserved, also we don't have god dam ghost clients just because we are better don't mean we back kid, we destroyed you kids in pvl
the alts you had were so sus lmao, the spook client or exea client right there i can identify tha t on some of ur members + not surpised cause ur badlion bans lmao

NotTheRatio

Survivor
Reaction score
U

umm kid, is this Badlion? No I don't think it is, so stfu and leave us ALONE also most of us were banned for talking to ip banned players, and none of us are going to hack on MCSG, the "we are going to rule mcsg" thing is just a joke you idiot, so gtfo
Alrighty kid. You calling me a kid when you're like 8? k

Yes I do think so, and I know that was badlion but we don't want that behaviour on MCSG.

Why the hell would you help one sorry ass hacker out? "none of us are going to hack on MCSG". You've pretty much just admitted you guys were hacking on badlion, hense why a lot of you guys got banned for hacking on badlion.

Why would you joke about something as serious as "we are going to rule mcsg"? That's some serious stuff right there xD

Don't call me an idiot, it is disrespectful.

I'm not going anywhere - but you are when your mum finds out what you've called me xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci