• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CringeCrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
LOL, keep talking smack kid, how about you CB us since you think you're so "big"
U

umm kid, is this Badlion? No I don't think it is, so stfu and leave us ALONE also most of us were banned for talking to ip banned players, and none of us are going to hack on MCSG, the "we are going to rule mcsg" thing is just a joke you idiot, so gtfo
You only won because most of us times out and didn't have a route on a map, and half your wins were by DQ, so it was ver un deserved, also we don't have god dam ghost clients just because we are better don't mean we back kid, we destroyed you kids in pvl
why you calling people kids

when your like 4 years younger than them

also

hit puberty

before you call

people

kids!

fqrmed

gl jayden huzehh and aztax

Excellearte

Tribute
Reaction score
Alrighty kid. You calling me a kid when you're like 8? k

Yes I do think so, and I know that was badlion but we don't want that behaviour on MCSG.

Why the hell would you help one sorry ass hacker out? "none of us are going to hack on MCSG". You've pretty much just admitted you guys were hacking on badlion, hense why a lot of you guys got banned for hacking on badlion.

Why would you joke about something as serious as "we are going to rule mcsg"? That's some serious stuff right there xD

Don't call me an idiot, it is disrespectful.

I'm not going anywhere - but you are when your mum finds out what you've called me xD
I'm not "8" i'm 15 years old kiddo

ChaoticTacticHD

Spectator
Reaction score
(When I Get Unbanned Add me to Clan)
Name : ICanSmellYou (Was ChaoticTacticHD)
Wins: Had 1800/5000 then reset stats and Got About 300/2000.
Strengths: FnS, Rod And Sword.
Weaknesses : Water Fights
Why Would you Like to Join Our Clan: Well I would like to join your clan as I'm a very "old" MCSG Player who is great at The Player Versus Player Scene and enjoys to make a good meme now and then... (P.S.. You are all gods)

Kazoh

Spectator
Reaction score
You only won because most of us times out and didn't have a route on a map, and half your wins were by DQ, so it was ver un deserved, also we don't have god dam ghost clients just because we are better don't mean we back kid, we destroyed you kids in pvl
Well if you had subbed me in for one of them I sure would have a route but no you had to keep one team and kicked Tragedy off the CB since he lost one match. That is how win hungry you guys are.

Fqrmed

Spectator
Reaction score
Zerack please remove me from this clan, I'm no longer apart of it. Thanks zerack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci