• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CringeCrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excellearte

Tribute
Reaction score
Sorry I was not active on the forums etc, but I put up our win/losses I know we came in sounding really cocky but we still need to work together as a team etc and get to learn the chests routes and MCSG's bad NPC, but yeah sorry for sounding cocky etc, btu please stop putting irrelevant stuff on our forums thinking it's going to annoying us XD

r

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry I was not active on the forums etc, but I put up our win/losses I know we came in sounding really cocky but we still need to work together as a team etc and get to learn the chests routes and MCSG's bad NPC, but yeah sorry for sounding cocky etc, btu please stop putting irrelevant stuff on our forums thinking it's going to annoying us XD
you know you're incompetent when there's a typo in your forum name

Snort

Experienced
Reaction score
wanna cb 3v3 or 5v5 and first to 3 or fist to 5 pm me c:

Bulla

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Jacob
Old Stats: 350 (Alts)
New Stats:55
Past Clans Cookies
Past Bans None
IGN: AuntHelga
My stats are pretty bad but I play more for fun than Serious but I think i'm pretty decent

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
U

umm kid, is this Badlion? No I don't think it is, so stfu and leave us ALONE also most of us were banned for talking to ip banned players, and none of us are going to hack on MCSG, the "we are going to rule mcsg" thing is just a joke you idiot, so gtfo
You only won because most of us times out and didn't have a route on a map, and half your wins were by DQ, so it was ver un deserved, also we don't have god dam ghost clients just because we are better don't mean we back kid, we destroyed you kids in pvl

DONT DOUBLE POST USE THE EDIT BUTTON

gg10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci