• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

-=CRIPTICA=- Survival games map in progress

Do you like it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunt_PIg

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello guys!
Stunt here, to show you the NEW Survival Games map Me, Myself, And I have been working on for the past few weeks all the thing in the pictures are subject to possible change and the map its self is far from finished! SO dont give of unnecessary Bad feedback as the map is in BETA

THINGS TO DO:
-add more Redstone involved traps
-populate more areas with chests
-Fix ugly boat
-lastly, submit the map (weeks from now)

Sorry if the Nether pictures look a little grainy, i have a very crappy computer...
so don't hate 'cause of the resolution of the pictures.

Also, try to ignore the Blue pillars. They are there to help me keep track of things such as chests and traps :p

SO With out further ado!
I PRESENT TO YOU... THE PICTURES!

Here's the Cornucopia and such

And here's a Viking, Pirate?, Ship thingy? I don't know what to say. I'm not the best Ship builder
but it well DEFIANTLY be changed in the near future... ;) And as per usual there are "Goodies" in the ship!

Corona Light...

Now, Here's my baby! the Nether section of the map!

GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK what do you think of the map? and what would you like to see change? post in the comments.

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
Maybe without the texturepack?
Anyway this map looks really nice, but do the pigmen spaw naturally (probably not) or are there spawners? Same with the ghasts.

Stunt_PIg

Experienced
Reaction score
Anyway this map looks really nice, but do the pigmen spaw naturally (probably not) or are there spawners? Same with the ghasts.
all the mobs in the Nether section spawn naturally, yes.

BottleGnomes

Tribute
Reaction score
I believe yes because he must have converted those chunks to nether chunks

BottleGnomes

Tribute
Reaction score
You are the only person who has incorporated the nether into a map correctly and well.

Stunt_PIg

Experienced
Reaction score
Then I would think that no one would really go there considering the ghasts and pigmen that have no real good loot.
Really? Are you this new to the survival games? There are chests thru out the entire map. Even In the nether.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci