• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Critical [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

faonhiNINE

Tribute
Reaction score
Put losse whit ZenoX or i contact the Sr. Mod
It was a nice clan-war, but we do not recommend this clan.

David | Dengel

Platinum
Reaction score
1. IGN: dengel00
2. Name: david
3. Age: 15
4. Nationality: dutch
5. Wins + Games played: 1100/6100

6. Skype name: d.engel2000
7. PvP Strengths: jitter and rod and my bow
8. PvP Weakness: fns on mcsg because u know why xD
9. Active? (1-10): 7-8
10. Ping to EU MCGamer Server? 20
11. Do you have Donor? ye
12. Past clans?: alot
13. Why do you want to join Criticial? cuz dutch players

SerenityEUClan

Tribute
Reaction score
You asked us to continue after you abused our clan for an hour, after no punishment was put forwards we said we wanted to play. You leave the chat after saying we forfeited and it was 5-0. Seems like a pretty mature clan.

ItsParty

Platinum
Reaction score
You asked us to continue after you abused our clan for an hour, after no punishment was put forwards we said we wanted to play. You leave the chat after saying we forfeited and it was 5-0. Seems like a pretty mature clan.
We asked to continue multiple times. You lied about the fact that it was a DQ for already 20 minutes. The mod said clearly it was no DQ as you can see in the screenshot aswell. We gave you guys time to continue, Since you guys still didn't want to continue I told the mod (With a screenshot of Huzandrix saying that you guys wouldn't continue) if I was allowed to post a Forfeit. The Moderator discussed it with other mods and said I was allowed to with the reason: Not continueing. After I sent that proof to the clan they said they wanted to continue again. Unfortunately it was too late. I wish you and your clan the best in 2016. Even after we got flamed multiple times aswell. I still recommend this as a good clan.

SerenityEUClan

Tribute
Reaction score
We asked to continue multiple times. You lied about the fact that it was a DQ for already 20 minutes. The mod said clearly it was no DQ as you can see in the screenshot aswell. We gave you guys time to continue, Since you guys still didn't want to continue I told the mod (With a screenshot of Huzandrix saying that you guys wouldn't continue) if I was allowed to post a Forfeit. The Moderator discussed it with other mods and said I was allowed to with the reason: Not continueing. After I sent that proof to the clan they said they wanted to continue again. Unfortunately it was too late. I wish you and your clan the best in 2016. Even after we got flamed multiple times aswell. I still recommend this as a good clan.
I don't recall any of that novel actually happened

ItsParty

Platinum
Reaction score
Congratulations to David | Dengel00, he has been ACCEPTED as MEMBER!

iFrenkie

Spectator
Reaction score
1. IGN: Plaky
2. Name: My name is Daniel.
3. Age: Im 15 year's old.
4. Nationality: Im Estonian
5. Wins + Games played: Plaky's accout (almost 960/3100) VIP accout: 27/100 ( I dont care about stats here).

6. Skype name: plakystaff
7. PvP Strengths: Rod (Rod Spam).
8. PvP Weakness: I think fns.
9. Active? (1-10): 10.
10. Ping to EU MCGamer Server?: Around 30-40.
11. Do you have Donor?: I have VIP rank.
12. Past clans?: TheGenius and Intuition.
13. Why do you want to join Criticial?: Really great clan i love it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci