• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

-=-=-=-=CROSSFIRE=-=-=-=-

1jmw11

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok soo.... Map is completly bugged, gonna have to restart, also ive seen that most maps are based off of bioms and etc. so how about a new map design, but same ideas?

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok soo.... Map is completly bugged, gonna have to restart, also ive seen that most maps are based off of bioms and etc. so how about a new map design, but same ideas?
Advice, I think that the Mycelium (the ground block in the mushroom biome) would be perfect for a warzone map

1jmw11

Tribute
Reaction score
Good idea, know if only single player commands was updated (I haven't checked)

That acctually goes with my plan... just like ashes...

1jmw11

Tribute
Reaction score
Sorry about my lack of update, there are going to be four factions (Or countries), Frozon, Kryton, Machintine, and Psytrom. Ech uses certain weapons which you will be able to buy (With gold).Each weapon costs 6 gold and the villagers selling them CAN'T die (I'm not even kidding you'll probally break a diamond sword before you kill him). Frozon sells tier 2 slowness splash potions, Kryton sells a flame 1 infinity bow (This would be usless without infinity due tolack of arrows in sg if this seems op tell me and ill change it), Machintine sells a gold protection 5 chestplate (might make it higher after testing), and Psytrom sells a knock back 5 sword (same thing as the chest plate, it might change.). if you colect all of these items you can get Master Yang's sword (diamond, sharpness 2, fire aspect 2, knockback 7). This might seem very op, but I have rarley even had 6 gold at one time. Well se ya guys later!

1jmw11

Tribute
Reaction score
ok guys, talked to the mod and some of the weapons seemed op, so no infinity on the bow, no knock back sword, instead we have 16 enderpearls. Master yang's sword will be nerfed a bit too. Still diamond but sharpness 1, fireaspect 1, knockback 2. It still seems op, but a diamond sword can still beat u easy. in order to get the sword however u need to buy each forts weapon/tool and then give another gold and iron ingot. Soo total cost is 28 gold and 4 iron, yeah, very hard to get.

1jmw11

Tribute
Reaction score
World War 3? Phew, I don't have to worry about it until 2 centuries.
I'm not acurate with the history of the map (meaning it might change), but ive heard about some country trying to start a world war, but eh not likely.

1jmw11

Tribute
Reaction score
I look back now only to find this idea to be silly, for now the map might not be update4d, but i will start a new3 project which is going to be called Enderman's Game, it is going to be spaced themed and using some sethbling filters, something that u could consider aliens. Stay tuned!

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci