• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Crown Conquest!

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry, but we can't add it as a server. It would require a player side mod to add the new items

megahugestrike

Survivor
Reaction score
So you are saying we would have to download things to play on the server.

Because if that's the case I would still play it!
Or you could just not add the 3 items, you don't really need ninja stars, voodoo dolls or flaming wands of death.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What is this, an new pvp expernance in which you capture buildings sort of like capture the flag and you use voodoo dolls that Force push people, Wizards staffs that allow you to shoot Ghast fireballs, and Ninja Stars that fire fast.

They should add more weapons and then make it TF-ish allowing certain classes (Voodoo man, Wizard, Ninja exc.)
to use certain items and encorage teamwork. Then Sign me up.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Won't fit I believe, the cornucopia is seperate/uneven and just really, like I said before won't fit.

Reaction score
I don't know what I just witnessed as I'm in work and saw it with no sound but it looked pretty epic o.o

megahugestrike

Survivor
Reaction score
They released the vids, you can check them out on Simon and Lewis' channel, Martyn, or even CaptainSparklez.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I saw the vids, and I see a few major problems that have to be adressed.

1. The chest don't refill AT ALL. This will make it hard for newbs because if they find a chest, it may be empty and once it's empty, its empty till the next game.
  2. The chests aren't randomized. This means that a player could get a very epic chest route that gets alot of powerful items and becomes Over Powered.

I like the concept of it, but the map isn't very newb freindly. I now the survival games aren't very newb freindly as well, but a little more even playing feild is apreciaded by me at least.

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score

1. The chest don't refill AT ALL. This will make it hard for newbs because if they find a chest, it may be empty and once it's empty, its empty till the next game.
  2. The chests aren't randomized. This means that a player could get a very epic chest route that gets alot of powerful items and becomes Over Powered.

I like the concept of it, but the map isn't very newb freindly. I now the survival games aren't very newb freindly as well, but a little more even playing feild is apreciaded by me at least.
Hopefully someone can be able to do those things (make it randomized etc) and make them work on an automated servers :/

megahugestrike

Survivor
Reaction score

The survival games didn't have automated chests OR chest refills before Chad came along, it's probably not that hard to make them randomized and refilling either.

Luis Barroso

Spectator
Reaction score
I would love to have this as a server u can play on please make it into a server chad I don't care if we have to download the mods just make it into a server and I think a lot of people would agree

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci