• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Crown conquest

Would you like?

• Yes

Votes: 64 94.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
MCSG should have NCrew GShow. I know for a fact that iBuze is a friend of MCSG.

killrbladez

Spectator
Reaction score
Crown Conquest is owned by the Voxelbox/Yogscast. The map is private and copying it is copyright infringement.
What I mean is that the Yogcast made the reskinned and renamed items for their main Youtube series. They sent the texture pack to everyone. Only the members of The Yogscast (Most partake in SoI) had the names, and Bebop apperently. Even though YES it is copyright that doesn't mean they won't release it.
Edit: Oops, you were just talking about the entire map, not what I said

Und3adK1w15

Tribute
Reaction score
Crown Conquest is owned by the Voxelbox/Yogscast. The map is private and copying it is copyright infringement.
Couldnt you make another crown conquest map to avoid copyright?
And you have a tekkit server coming so having a server with Voxelbox wont be a problem right?

I may be wrong with this so dont hate on me D:

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
if you ask voxelbox/yogscast nicely i think they wouldn't mind.. as long as we advertise that we got it from them.. it would be a great opportunity to be the first community who is using crown conquest with support from the Yogscast/Voxelbox :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci