• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CruelDefiance's ORGANZIED 64 man 2v2 toruny.

Binct

Career
Reaction score
I KNOW THAT THE APPS HAVE BEEN ALREADY ACCEPTED, BUT YOLO!
Name: Binct
Minecraft Name: Binct
Wins: 348
Clan: Tesla
Skype name: dajustinjj
Will you be available the 19th?: Yessir
Why do you want to be involved?: I wanna win bro

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
Hi! I helped Cruel today, as he was doing it all by himself, but it was a lot to handle so i thought i'd help :) Just so everyone knows, i did all of the team choosing. The participants were chosen by a COMPLETELY RANDOM name generator. Choosing the teams was done by RATIO. I calculated each person's ratio, then made a list from greatest to least, then paired the worst ratio with the best, second best with second worst so on and so forth. Nothing was done from favoritism. This took me over 4 hours, and a lot of tedious math and list making. But Cruel and i wanted to make it as fair as possible! You're welcome, and good luck in the tourny :) i'll be hosting one of the arenas! Also, please let us know if you cannot make it. Thanks!

CruelDefiance

Career
Reaction score
Hi! I helped Cruel today, as he was doing it all by himself, but it was a lot to handle so i thought i'd help :) Just so everyone knows, i did all of the team choosing. The participants were chosen by a COMPLETELY RANDOM name generator. Choosing the teams was done by RATIO. I calculated each person's ratio, then made a list from greatest to least, then paired the worst ratio with the best, second best with second worst so on and so forth. Nothing was done from favoritism. This took me over 4 hours, and a lot of tedious math and list making. But Cruel and i wanted to make it as fair as possible! You're welcome, and good luck in the tourny :) i'll be hosting one of the arenas! Also, please let us know if you cannot make it. Thanks!
Omg kristie, you helped so much, thanks for all the work you did, it really means a lot to me:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci