• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Crusader Heights

Do you want this map to be added?

• Yes, its awesome!

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No, its not that good

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters

CraftBroMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Name Of Map: Crusader Heights

Lead Builder/Build Team Name: CraftBroMC/Fusion Build Team

Game Type: Survival Games

Description Of The Map:
Crusader Heights is a map that takes you back in time to the medieval times when there was kings and queens and castles this map gives you the experience that you are reliving the life of those people this map is adventures fun and entertaing, Welcome to Crusader Heights.

Builders: halfpoisoned
luisd003

(I know we are a small build team but we work hard and are good builders getting more builders soon i hope :D)

Video/ScreenShots:

Cords of Corn and
Death match Arena(SG and QQ ONLY):

Corn: x: 3
y: 76
z: 569

Features and Specific Info
  • 200 Radius
  • Plenty of flatland for PvP
  • Really good Teraforming
  • Around 180+ Chest
  • Custom Made Terrain
  • Medieval Settings & Structures
I,CraftBroMC of Fusion Build Team if applicable agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Thepsps56

Platinum
Reaction score
This map is great! The terraforming is brilliant! Some good structures! What you need to do to improve is: Include custom trees, More interior, more creative structures. Other than that it is a great map!

GalaxyPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
I like the idea of the map,but the terraform seems as if it was not costum terrain,it seems like you guy's spawned in a world and build there :p I would also recommend adding soe custom threes along with adding some more structures that are appealing to people.
-but hey that's just my opinion :cool:

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I find it pretty, in terms of terraforming.

As others mentioned above, custom trees would look great on a map like this.

And a slightly negative thing I'd like to point out is that I think that some of the builds, specifically corn and the surrounding area, look very bland and boring. I mean, it's the same block variation and it's all flat : /

I don't mean to offend you, I really hope you can improve this map so it can be accepted, so I'm trying to provide constructive criticism that will help this map!! :D

GL!!!!!! :D

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
It seems a little rough. Maybe fix it up, smooth it out?

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
Great map!

Last edited:

PresidentPro

Diamond
Reaction score
I voted "No" because the builds are quite square and boring in my opinion, and it looks a bit plain.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci