• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cryogenic [US Division]

Venice

Survivor
Reaction score
Why did you guys post a 5-4 win? I have multiple recordings of one of your members cheating, but I was kind enough not to get him banned. I recorded all of the rounds and it was 4-0 Venice and you guys forfeited.

Afroninja609

Career
Reaction score
Why did you guys post a 5-4 win? I have multiple recordings of one of your members cheating, but I was kind enough not to get him banned. I recorded all of the rounds and it was 4-0 Venice and you guys forfeited.
Who was cheating

Depressives

Platinum
Reaction score
We screenshared him before the battle. And while we were trying to postpone, you left the teamspeak and said, "we're posting the win".
Lol it doesn't matter if u screen shared him because I'm 100% sure you don't know how to do it thoroughly so shut up and take
Off the win oh and your clan dossed me lol I hit 99% packet loss on your ts nice one

ByVisionMC

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Strongezt
Donor: Dont have one
Skype ID: dav8d8
Past Clans: PancrasiosUS // DevourerUS // NovaUS// SycoxisUS// CelestialUS//CrackenUS// ThedawnsUS// Much more

clanless

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm 100% sure there's no way in hell you guys beat Venice, you have countless cheaters in your clan who deny screen shares and make up bull excuses.. And don't even think for a fact that you guys know how to screenshare, cause looking in your mods folder and finding no hacks is not Screensharing. Take down the W and post that L lmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci