• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CS-GO Ping Spikes

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
I have really bad ping spikes it jumps from 60 to 300-500 for a second or two then goes back to 60, it happens every 5-8 seconds and it is really annoying makes it unplayable, does anyone know how to fix it ? it looks exactly identical to the one in the video:

Cerwin

Platinum
Reaction score
I would recommend calling your internet provider they will run a scan on your router. If they do detect anything they will fix it for you.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
This might seems a little farfetch'd but I've had trouble with my router before, causing me to get random lag spikes every few seconds. The solution to this was to turn the WiFi part of the router off ( I'm using the cable ) I made a complain about this to my provider but they simply stated that it's working as it's supposed to be, even though I get lag spikes as soon as I turn the wifi on :s

Cerwin

Platinum
Reaction score
This might seems a little farfetch'd but I've had trouble with my router before, causing me to get random lag spikes every few seconds. The solution to this was to turn the WiFi part of the router off ( I'm using the cable ) I made a complain about this to my provider but they simply stated that it's working as it's supposed to be, even though I get lag spikes as soon as I turn the wifi on :s
This mostlikely means that you have to many devices connected to your router or your router is being used by to many people

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
This mostlikely means that you have to many devices connected to your router or your router is being used by to many people
No it's actually a hardware issue, we actually now have another wifi router hooked up on it so we can still get wifi but as soon as the wifi of the router itself is turned back on the lagspike are back. Kinda hard to explain like this but I'm 100% sure it's a hardware issue.

Cerwin

Platinum
Reaction score
No it's actually a hardware issue, we actually now have another wifi router hooked up on it so we can still get wifi but as soon as the wifi of the router itself is turned back on the lagspike are back. Kinda hard to explain like this but I'm 100% sure it's a hardware issue.
Well happy your issue is fixed.

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If none of the above options work then u might have to play the I R L. (Insert dramatic sound effect here)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci