• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

cscoops adventure.

Cool story bro?

• Yes. BEST STORY EVER

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Nahhh gg10mlgpro420

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

Duncanbh3

Experienced
Reaction score
This is a story about cscoop:

My quest to understand why out of 1,100 people that you have followed im not one of them is almost impossible to understand. I finally have discovered a alien communication to communicate with the owner of the "cscoop" account. He seems to be some kind of alien from the planet "Earth" discovered many years ago by the Wolves. He also seems to be an evolved wolve that has turned into a indian in the making of his territory. He has may habits such as making fairly well edited videos of him killing others from his alien country. I offer you a cookie so you may follow me to the ends of the earth and accept me into your wolf guild. Your kind is so fascinating to my mind, I would like to take part in one of your adventures on MCSG but so far on my adventure to find cscoop. I have not found his body anywhere on the servers. Maybe he is using alien technology to hide his radars from our kind, if this is true please unlock your radars from our kind so i can enter your ship with my bootyguards and propose an alliance between our kinds. My adventure now continues in the "Americas" of the planet "Earth". I continue my exploration in the north america and have recently found out his name is cooper, that must mean something in his language. There must not be too many coopers in his area, because if he is soo unique to be such an amazing kind then they must have individual names. I finally have finished my adventure in a traumatizing mcsg match with his kind and his team mates which do seem to be his kind. I am approaching him at this moment as i speak. I now use my mlg 420 blaze it 360 noscope gg10 tacticts to take down his booty and now I have reached my accomplishment. I now quit the game and rest in my own land due to being extremely tired. I will soon reach my land, but before that i have recieved a warning from my land that enemy ships are beggining to come my way as i speak. Now is the time to act. His teammates or clan mates begin to rip my lungs apart while i speak and then i now will explode my ship, I did not follow my alliance and i killed cscoop due to my temptations killing me. I let myself die in the dark of my ship. I have now been frozen, because i was in space outside of my ship it instantly freezes my body. 100 years later. Fellow friends from my planet have discovered my body and use thier new technology to create me a new body and keep my brain. In the end of this story I am alive with a deep sadness that i massacred my soon-to-be ally. I am in deep depression but continue as a strong leader to never follow temptations. The End Cscoop

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci