• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

cscoop's Skin Shop!

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What do you want: I have some reference pictures here and here. There's a filter on the second one, but for the most part the colours are fairly accurate. Her eyes are a bit brighter in-person as well.
What kind of shading do you want(as seen in the picture): Simple or heavy, you can judge which would look better.
Ok.. Wat the hell, those pictures look exactly like my cat..

FPSFGaming

Platinum
Reaction score
What do you want: Alright, so I would want this skin to be REALLY detailed, high quality shading, I can pay anything you need. Next, I'd like it to be a teen, because I'm just a 14 year old kid who likes to play Minecraft, lol xD I'm really talkative and hyper at times, so I would like you to take that into consideration. Some skins that I really like... CaptainSparklez's, OMGItsFirefoxx's, SynHD's, IIJERICHOII's, Grapeapplesauce's, Bajancanadian's... I don't know why, but there's kind of a similarity between them, at least that's what it seems to me. Maybe it's the high quality. xD
For any additional information, PM me. Thanks!
What kind of shading do you want (as seen in the picture): I don't really see a difference between the three of them... But, I would like it to be REALLY detailed, as I want it to be the main skin I'm going to use on my YouTube channels.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci