• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cube World

ItsTheSM1

Experienced
Reaction score
Cube world everyone! Just a little heads-up, it's out now. Anyone play it?

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Aeruner wont stop bugging me to get it. Might just have to start.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
I've had a chance to play it, yes...and it's amazing. <3

For something that just came out in alpha...I'm impressed with the amount of enjoyable hours I've gotten out of this game. I cannot wait to see what the game will be like when it's a full release. :p

Pipiska

Survivor
Reaction score
I have it cracked, since I am not able to buy it yet, but me and my friends are playing on it every day, and having so much fun! Especially fighting giant purple skull bulls! xP
The dugeons are great, but a little harder on singleplayer than on multiplayer, ofcourse.
I'm surprised that it's such a great game, and only in alpha.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
People on twitter won't stop spamming the crap out of it.
I have no desire to play it, I'm guessing I would get bored very fast and just run back to Minecraft.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
People on twitter won't stop spamming the crap out of it.
I have no desire to play it, I'm guessing I would get bored very fast and just run back to Minecraft.
I can see that possibly happening if you play alone, but trust me, if you have any interest in RPGs, you'll enjoy it with friends immensely. (Alone can be fun too, but it's 10 times better with friends.)

Pipiska

Survivor
Reaction score
I can see that possibly happening if you play alone, but trust me, if you have any interest in RPGs, you'll enjoy it with friends immensely. (Alone can be fun too, but it's 10 times better with friends.)
Especially when you lead a group of skull bulls, and ogres into your friends. :p

Ultraviolence

Experienced
Reaction score
I have it cracked, since I am not able to buy it yet, but me and my friends are playing on it every day, and having so much fun! Especially fighting giant purple skull bulls! xP
The dugeons are great, but a little harder on singleplayer than on multiplayer, ofcourse.
I'm surprised that it's such a great game, and only in alpha.
How did you get it cracked?

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I've heard a lot of good things about. I might get it but I'm not sure yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci