• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cupcake's MCSG Story :)

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
Cupcake's MCSG Story
So guys I started MCSG in December/January, I don't remember exactly when like some people xD, but it has been about 1 year, so I guess it is time I do my MCSG story. I know people don't like to read long things, so I made it as short, and simple as possible. So let's let the telling of stories begin.

Ok children gather around. So it all started in about November when my brother's IRL friend let him borrow his account to play MCSG on. Neither me or him had an account or had any experience what so ever with minecraft, other than the mobile pocket edition. My brother had learned about MCSG from his friend and from videos online, and I had learned about it from him. Since I didn't have an account to play on I would just sit in a chair next to him, and watch him play and die, and play and die, and so on. And if I was lucky every once in a while I would get to play a game and die. This continued until I finally was able to get my own account in December or January, can't exactly remember xD. But I didn't know what to name my account, but my brother suggested me the name PrivateCupcake. But PrivateCupcake was taken, so being the dumb person I am instead of trying a different name I just added a 1 to the end and wa-la PrivateCupcake1 was born. When I first got my account me and my brother shared the same computer, so I only got like an hour or so per day, but I still got a lot of games in considering I died really quick each game. But even though I died every game it was still so much fun. Back then I didn't know there was US servers so I would only play on AU servers. But because I played on the AU servers I met a great friend named Builda_Br3tt. Who I thought was a god because he had like 20 wins and 1000 points. I only chat teamed with him, but he was my MC friend back then xD. I got my first win due to another friend called robolag5678 who was a hacker, but nonetheless he helped me to get my first win. I don't know what the map was but I don't think it is on MCSG anymore and it had trees and water. After that I started getting some wins a bit more often, which still wasn't often but still xD.

In April or sometime like that, I got my own computer, so I didn't have to share anymore. Once I got my new computer I started getting wins much quicker than before. Once I had gotten my new computer I switched over to the US servers. After I switched over to the US servers I got a little bit better, and started getting more wins. I met another really good friend who I asked to truce in lobby. His name was Y0uNg_n_R3cKlEss (YoungReckless) After a little bit I had around fifty wins and I decided to go ahead and apply for my first clan called the Hurricanes. Which one of the leaders was YoungReckless. When I joined Hurricanes I had never been in a skype call before, so they first person I every talked with was Y0uNg_n_R3cKlEss. I am really really shy around new people so it was really hard to get to know people xD. But I became friends with Davey(Young) and then many other people in Hurricanes. After a little bit I was promoted to a clan moderator in Hurricanes. There were a few other clan moderators, but the one that I remembered was Mamiamato24. Hurricanes was a great clan to introduce me to the basics of clan even though it wasn't very organized or professional. I seriously don't remember who was in it because at one point there was like a roster of 50 people xD. Anyways sadly after we were crushed in Clan Wars 2(or 1) the clan disbanded. :'c

After Hurricanes, I still had some friends from Hurricanes, and we didn't know what to do since Hurricanes had disbanded. So along with Captain and resistantcorn12 we created the United. Many of some of the former Hurricanes came to United. I had a lot of fun in United, but I do not have much of a story to tell with them. But I left about a 3 weeks after United was created. After United I joined Sovereign, and this is where I meet some really good friends.

In Sovereign(v 1) I met a lot of really great friends. Some of the friends that I made in Sovereign were michael harmon cmk950003 Dominic20819 MrBlocksterMan3 and more people that I can't think of right now xP I also met some other friends that weren't in Sovereign during this time that would soon become my best friends and still are my best friends. I first met Johan1555 when I was in a channel with other Sovereign. And it's like "OMG ANOTHER GIRL?!?!?!?!?" I started talking with her and instantly became friends with her. It was like it was destiny. I love my ellen bb. Also at about this time Ellen introduced me to someone else who I will come to love. She introduced me to Kimberly. Another one of my bbs. I had fun in Sovereign and I met many great new friends, but I was kicked out of Sovereign. I was never given a reason, but they just removed my rank on ts. xD I'm assuming because I wasn't skilled enough at PvP. Which is understandable because I'm really not skilled xD.

Anyways after Sovereign, I took a little break from clans until I was asked to join Element v2 and was offered a spot as moderator for the clan. So I joined Element and met some more friends. Some of those people were TylerthePandaHD Cat_On_A_Poptart Hacky and more that I can't really think of at this time. I had a ton of fun in Element with all the people and the rap battles and o god the fanfic (Hacky) xD.

Then one day I saw michael harmon in game. I had not seen him since Sovereign, and mikey had left the leader position of Sovereign and gone back to Rebels, and I was like "Hey mikey!" And then the torture began. In game mikey broke every single peice of my iron armor, and then I managed to kill myself in fire. Anyways because of mikey I went on the Rebels ts and made a ton of new friends, who I will mention later. A few weeks later minecoming came around. There was technical difficulties with the main minecoming server, so all the Rebels and Forgotten decided to host their own mine coming. I went to minecoming with mikey, and let me say this minecoming was one crazy night, and don't even get me started on the slow dance song. Anyways after minecoming I decided that I wanted to apply for Rebels since I had become good friends with nearly everyone their. I applied and I got accepted into the trial stage within a few days. I was active on the team speak, and I got accepted for full member. And I couldn't be happier. While I was trial member and through when I was a full member I met someone who would become more than friends. I met Maxypie. And now nearly 3 months later I am still here with the Rebels and I couldn't be happier with all the friends that I have.
Now time for the tagging :3(in no certain order)

Johan1555- OMG ILY U make me complete. Idk wut I would do without you. You are my bb. And ily. We have been friends for nearly 7 months now, and you are my best friend. Ily Ellen. You get excited with me, sad with me, and just anything. Ily

Kimberly- Ily2 kim. I have known you for about 6 months now and they have been great. U r my bb and kim you are crazy, but thats k cause I am too. Ily kim :3

Maxypie- Max ilysm. It's been like 2 and a half months now. Whenever I talk with you, you make me smile, or cheer me up when I am having a bad day. Ily max. <3

Builda_Br3tt- Brett even though I have yet to complete my promise of talking to you, don't worry it will happen, you are still my oldest friend I have had. Ur a nub tho. :3

Cscoop- SERVER?! Ok anyways cooper your one of my best friends. You're really fun to talk to

YoungReckless- Davey I don't talk to you anymore, but you were and I still consider you one of my greatest friends, so it would be wrong of me to leave you out. I know we have had our ups and downs recently, but you'll always be my friend no matter what.

Soul- I'm just tagging you to say you suck. Oh and cause I talk to you with Ellen a lot, but mostly the you suck part.

michael harmon- mikey even though we have a love-hate relationship. You are one of my best friends. If it wasn't for you I probably wouldn't be in Rebels right now, or have half of the friends I do. Ily and hy mikey

kristier12- Kristie when I first met you, I hated you. But quickly I realized that you are a wonderful person. You are one of my best friends. I feel comfortable telling you anything. Ily kristie.

LiningHawk1702- gg 10 hearted pickaxe. jk. Lining you are a realy good friend and you are really fun to talk to.

ALL1D1SW1N1329- my hole

ZadoHD- Zado ur rally nice and short you're a really good fwand Zaddie. Ily

piranga- Piranga ur really sweet. You can always cheer anyone up if there sad. Ily

Jacob- my god u suck. ok on a different note jacob you're really fun to talk to and you make me laugh. Even though your not the kindest of souls Ily still.

Burtry- Hunter even though you can be really annoying at times, you are a good friend. You make me laugh.

iancool- iancool? more like ianbad. >:3 heheh ly ian

Gipp- Gipp Gipp ;D Gipper you're one of the few people that are on when I get home from school, so I talk to you a lot. I'll eat ur kind.

TehSteelFlexer- U make me laugh. Hahahaha. ily

duckluv321- Shea ur really nice. Just make sure not to die by the bugs in your room, k? ily shea.

Undead_99- Anna I haven't talked to you in a long time :'c but you are my horse buddy and ily.

Zoeticly- I'm not that close with you, but you are one of the very few girls that I know and are friends with. You are really nice and just in general a really fun person to be around.

Ginger- Ginger you are really fun to talk to. I hope you get into Rebels :)

Branbob83- Bran you are really funny and nice. Everytime I talk to you, you make me laugh. You are a really good leader.

Rhino1928- Hi rhinie ur nice and i liek u.

DQ- Dq you are really funni and i liek to talk to u. Where is mah pink texture pack HMMM.

Rexxy- Lexi you're really nice. And fun to "talk" to. xD You are a really great officer.

Turnip- The 2 times I have talked to you, you have yelled at me. Lets go break all these rules. Ily Turnip.

OTSchauzer- ilysm. Ty for the avatar. It's freaking adorable. Anyways you are a great friend. Even though I haven't talked to you that much, the times I have have been great. ^.^

resistantcorn12- totally didn't forget you. Daniel you have been one of my longest friends. We have been friends since Hurricanes and it has been a lot of fun <3

CraftyKratonite- u r messed up

Fox- you are really nice. You have been my friend for a while. ily

bunnyhunny- hey bb. Bunni u r rally nice. Luv u. <3

And there are more people that I can't think of right now. Anyways to all the people listed above and more thank you for making my time at MCSG so wonderful, and I bet you will keep making it a wonderful experience. Ty all and Ily.

Last edited:

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
<3 Eden. I'll try not to yell at you next time I talk ;-;
Edit: Really glad you left out the part about 10 hearting me C:

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Cupcake's MCSG Story
So guys I started MCSG in December/January, I don't remember exactly when like some people xD, but it has been about 1 year, so I guess it is time I do my MCSG story. I know people don't like to read long things, so I made it as short, and simple as possible. So let's let the telling of stories begin.

Ok children gather around. So it all started in about November when my brother's IRL friend let him borrow his account to play MCSG on. Neither me or him had an account or had any experience what so ever with minecraft, other than the mobile pocket edition. My brother had learned about MCSG from his friend and from videos online, and I had learned about it from him. Since I didn't have an account to play on I would just sit in a chair next to him, and watch him play and die, and play and die, and so on. And if I was lucky every once in a while I would get to play a game and die. This continued until I finally was able to get my own account in December or January, can't exactly remember xD. But I didn't know what to name my account, but my brother suggested me the name PrivateCupcake. But PrivateCupcake was taken, so being the dumb person I am instead of trying a different name I just added a 1 to the end and wa-la PrivateCupcake1 was born. When I first got my account me and my brother shared the same computer, so I only got like an hour or so per day, but I still got a lot of games in considering I died really quick each game. But even though I died every game it was still so much fun. Back then I didn't know there was US servers so I would only play on AU servers. But because I played on the AU servers I met a great friend named Builda_Br3tt. Who I thought was a god because he had like 20 wins and 1000 points. I only chat teamed with him, but he was my MC friend back then xD. I got my first win due to another friend called robolag5678 who was a hacker, but nonetheless he helped me to get my first win. I don't know what the map was but I don't think it is on MCSG anymore and it had trees and water. After that I started getting some wins a bit more often, which still wasn't often but still xD.

In April or sometime like that, I got my own computer, so I didn't have to share anymore. Once I got my new computer I started getting wins much quicker than before. Once I had gotten my new computer I switched over to the US servers. After I switched over to the US servers I got a little bit better, and started getting more wins. I met another really good friend who I asked to truce in lobby. His name was Y0uNg_n_R3cKlEss (YoungReckless) After a little bit I had around fifty wins and I decided to go ahead and apply for my first clan called the Hurricanes. Which one of the leaders was YoungReckless. When I joined Hurricanes I had never been in a skype call before, so they first person I every talked with was Y0uNg_n_R3cKlEss. I am really really shy around new people so it was really hard to get to know people xD. But I became friends with Davey(Young) and then many other people in Hurricanes. After a little bit I was promoted to a clan moderator in Hurricanes. There were a few other clan moderators, but the one that I remembered was Mamiamato24. Hurricanes was a great clan to introduce me to the basics of clan even though it wasn't very organized or professional. I seriously don't remember who was in it because at one point there was like a roster of 50 people xD. Anyways sadly after we were crushed in Clan Wars 2(or 1) the clan disbanded. :'c

After Hurricanes, I still had some friends from Hurricanes, and we didn't know what to do since Hurricanes had disbanded. So along with Captain and resistantcorn12 we created the United. Many of some of the former Hurricanes came to United. I had a lot of fun in United, but I do not have much of a story to tell with them. But I left about a 3 weeks after United was created. After United I joined Sovereign, and this is where I meet some really good friends.

In Sovereign(v 1) I met a lot of really great friends. Some of the friends that I made in Sovereign were michael harmon cmk950003 Dominic20819 MrBlocksterMan3 and more people that I can't think of right now xP I also met some other friends that weren't in Sovereign during this time that would soon become my best friends and still are my best friends. I first met Johan1555 when I was in a channel with other Sovereign. And it's like "OMG ANOTHER GIRL?!?!?!?!?" I started talking with her and instantly became friends with her. It was like it was destiny. I love my ellen bb. Also at about this time Ellen introduced me to someone else who I will come to love. She introduced me to Kimberly. Another one of my bbs. I had fun in Sovereign and I met many great new friends, but I was kicked out of Sovereign. I was never given a reason, but they just removed my rank on ts. xD I'm assuming because I wasn't skilled enough at PvP. Which is understandable because I'm really not skilled xD.

Anyways after Sovereign, I took a little break from clans until I was asked to join Element v2 and was offered a spot as moderator for the clan. So I joined Element and met some more friends. Some of those people were TylerthePandaHD Cat_On_A_Poptart Hacky and more that I can't really think of at this time. I had a ton of fun in Element with all the people and the rap battles and o god the fanfic (Hacky) xD.

Then one day I saw michael harmon in game. I had not seen him since Sovereign, and mikey had left the leader position of Sovereign and gone back to Rebels, and I was like "Hey mikey!" And then the torture began. In game mikey broke every single peice of my iron armor, and then I managed to kill myself in fire. Anyways because of mikey I went on the Rebels ts and made a ton of new friends, who I will mention later. A few weeks later minecoming came around. There was technical difficulties with the main minecoming server, so all the Rebels and Forgotten decided to host their own mine coming. I went to minecoming with mikey, and let me say this minecoming was one crazy night, and don't even get me started on the slow dance song. Anyways after minecoming I decided that I wanted to apply for Rebels since I had become good friends with nearly everyone their. I applied and I got accepted into the trial stage within a few days. I was active on the team speak, and I got accepted for full member. And I couldn't be happier. While I was trial member and through when I was a full member I met someone who would become more than friends. I met Maxypie. And now nearly 3 months later I am still here with the Rebels and I couldn't be happier with all the friends that I have.
Now time for the tagging :3(in no certain order)

Johan1555- OMG ILY U make me complete. Idk wut I would do without you. You are my bb. And ily. We have been friends for nearly 7 months now, and you are my best friend. Ily Ellen. You get excited with me, sad with me, and just anything. Ily

Kimberly- Ily2 kim. I have known you for about 6 months now and they have been great. U r my bb and kim you are crazy, but thats k cause I am too. Ily kim :3

Maxypie- Max ilysm. It's been like 2 and a half months now. Whenever I talk with you, you make me smile, or cheer me up when I am having a bad day. Ily max. <3

Builda_Br3tt- Brett even though I have yet to complete my promise of talking to you, don't worry it will happen, you are still my oldest friend I have had. Ur a nub tho. :3

Cscoop- SERVER?! Ok anyways cooper your one of my best friends. You're really fun to talk to

YoungReckless- Davey I don't talk to you anymore, but you were and I still consider you one of my greatest friends, so it would be wrong of me to leave you out. I know we have had our ups and downs recently, but you'll always be my friend no matter what.

Soul- I'm just tagging you to say you suck. Oh and cause I talk to you with Ellen a lot, but mostly the you suck part.

michael harmon- mikey even though we have a love-hate relationship. You are one of my best friends. If it wasn't for you I probably wouldn't be in Rebels right now, or have half of the friends I do. Ily and hy mikey

kristier12- Kristie when I first met you, I hated you. But quickly I realized that you are a wonderful person. You are one of my best friends. I feel comfortable telling you anything. Ily kristie.

LiningHawk1702- gg 10 hearted pickaxe. jk. Lining you are a realy good friend and you are really fun to talk to.

ALL1D1SW1N1329- my hole

ZadoHD- Zado ur rally nice and short you're a really good fwand Zaddie. Ily

piranga- Piranga ur really sweet. You can always cheer anyone up if there sad. Ily

Jacob- my god u suck. ok on a different note jacob you're really fun to talk to and you make me laugh. Even though your not the kindest of souls Ily still.

Burtry- Hunter even though you can be really annoying at times, you are a good friend. You make me laugh.

iancool- iancool? more like ianbad. >:3 heheh ly ian

Gipp- Gipp Gipp ;D Gipper you're one of the few people that are on when I get home from school, so I talk to you a lot. I'll eat ur kind.

TehSteelFlexer- U make me laugh. Hahahaha. ily

duckluv321- Shea ur really nice. Just make sure not to die by the bugs in your room, k? ily shea.

Undead_99- Anna I haven't talked to you in a long time :'c but you are my horse buddy and ily.

Zoeticly- I'm not that close with you, but you are one of the very few girls that I know and are friends with. You are really nice and just in general a really fun person to be around.

Ginger- Ginger you are really fun to talk to. I hope you get into Rebels :)

Branbob83- Bran you are really funny and nice. Everytime I talk to you, you make me laugh. You are a really good leader.

Rhino1928- Hi rhinie ur nice and i liek u.

DQ- Dq you are really funni and i liek to talk to u. Where is mah pink texture pack HMMM.

Rexxy- Lexi you're really nice. And fun to "talk" to. xD You are a really great officer.

Turnip- The 2 times I have talked to you, you have yelled at me. Lets go break all these rules. Ily Turnip.

OTSchauzer- ilysm. Ty for the avatar. It's freaking adorable. Anyways you are a great friend. Even though I haven't talked to you that much, the times I have have been great. ^.^

And there are more people that I can't think of right now. Anyways to all the people listed above and more thank you for making my time at MCSG so wonderful, and I bet you will keep making it a wonderful experience. Ty all and Ily.
I dont get my own letter. dun yo

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
That was pretty c: Had fun with you too on elements c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci