• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Current Events Publication Issue #14 - Welcome Back!

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello tributes!

Welcome to the fourteenth incarnation of the Current Events Publication. It's been a little while since we have published an issue, but I hope that it was worth the wait. Be sure to take a look through the articles, and congratulate the team on their excellent achievement. I'm very proud of all their hard work.

">

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
Really good work CEP team , as always :)

And thank you Developers for all the updates!

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow... flabbergasted that I got the artist spotlight. Thank you all so very much. I will work harder than ever before to finish all my requests, even ones from months ago. [Be prepared... a revamp is coming ;)]

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Jay | Ohjayx You should add to the name change section about being able to change a name and being unbanned for an innapropriate IGN.

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
Very nice! I just love reading these! :3

Vepitition

Survivor
Reaction score
If I were to buy a new minecraft account but I had a previous ban from a long time ago but it was lifetime and I were to change my ways would I be given another chance?

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
That was written very well, another great piece of work once again!

In addition, regarding the rule about hackers, I am glad this has been put into place as hackers were just getting out of hand and they were just ruining the whole gameplay aspect for all the other players (although I have hacked about 10 months ago and got banned.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci