• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Current Events Publication Issue #14 - Welcome Back!

ILikeRain

Survivor
Reaction score
1.8 pvp is terrible, you cant check your ping to see if your lagging, the server freezes constantly. Can someone please tell me where the positive outcome of updating t 1.8 is?
It might only be Au because for some reason Au always seems to be neglected. But something needs to be done about the pvp

SausageSauces

Spectator
Reaction score
1.8 pvp is terrible, you cant check your ping to see if your lagging, the server freezes constantly. Can someone please tell me where the positive outcome of updating t 1.8 is?
It might only be Au because for some reason Au always seems to be neglected. But something needs to be done about the pvp
You should be more thankful because what if you were banned? (Just Saying friend)

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Wow... flabbergasted that I got the artist spotlight. Thank you all so very much. I will work harder than ever before to finish all my requests, even ones from months ago. [Be prepared... a revamp is coming ;)]
Yep, we saw your thread and loved it :)

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
If I were to buy a new minecraft account but I had a previous ban from a long time ago but it was lifetime and I were to change my ways would I be given another chance?
You would be banned again because that would be bypassing a ban.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Still waiting for the day they announce the leaderboards update date!

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That might be your internet. /ping is currently disabled due to its very inaccurate numbers. If you think you are lagging, either block your sword, sneak, or do /gf.

EyePhone

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't want to be that guy who points out the negative but there were a few minor errors in the CEP article you might like to know.
1. No tolerance hacking policy. Line 6 'has been banned' should be 'have been banned' since it's past tense
2. Generally numbers 1-10 should be written as words and numbers 11+ should be written as letters :3
3. No tolerance hacking policy. Line 13 '1 week then' should be than
Great work though as usual

Last edited:

iMaxiPlays

Spectator
Reaction score
I have a problem, as you can see the image that is on the left / in this case my skin is not mine and I never change it, this is because a hacker me hack my account minecraft and play MCSG called SrAlfie now he is using my account minecraft, not if you change the name but will change the mail, well that person used hacks in MCSG, I guess he must be using hacks on my own and if they are doing that they will ban permanently, therefore I am recovering my account Mojang, and if the recovery does not want to be banned in MCSG because I was not the hacker, so you please, Mr moderator and moderators could ban them if they want, but please if I recover my account I could unban? because I have not used hacks in my account I have never in fact only 6 wins but that's my request, if you want to check that hacked me on skype or later agreguenme send me an email to [email protected] and I send them all information to see :( i want my account back and to play MCSG :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci