• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Currently # ___" in Signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm kind of sick of people posting their rank on the US and EU leader boards in their signatures. First off, nobody really cares... I get how you would be proud about reaching the top 10 or even #1 but if your 66th, i don't want to hear about your 13 wins...

Secondly, the rankings change daily so it doesn't matter if you post it one day cause it will change by the next day anyway. People post "Currently #9" or something, meanwhile they've been knocked back to 13th or something... It changes to frequently for your boasting to matter.

^Instead write "Highest Rank of ____" because then you can only upgrade if you're actually doing well. Example, mine would be

Just my rant guys. I cant stop you but nobody likes a sore winner.

Syranita

Tribute
Reaction score
Wow, a bit elitist arn't we?
Anyway, you will get a option to show a custom signature with your stats soon. ;) i wont say more for now.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mine was only number 6 cause of the first day i won twice putting me there... For the record...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci