• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Curse | US Clan

Shreqt

Iron
Reaction score
IGN: Shreqt
Have a Donor Rank? Yes, I am Iron donor.
Age? 13
How many wins? 4 (I got a new Minecraft account, Stats homelessFILMS.)
Mature 1 to 10? 9
Skype? shreqt321
Why you want to be in the clan? I want to join the clan because all of this seems like a new clan. So I want to join a clan that is just starting off, I want to help this clan to grow. I've been in past Clans before. I know what it is like just starting off brand new, From scratch. I want to explore this clan, Make it better more experienced! I want to see this clan beat other popular clans, Including my help. I wanted to start off as like the first top 5 or 8th person in the clan. I want to help other members get in. I can get many experienced members in here that could even help us grow. Let's just wish that we combine our strength, That can create the best clan ever!
#SecondPage

xTomPlaysMCx

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Shreqt
Have a Donor Rank? Yes, I am Iron donor.
Age? 13
How many wins? 4 (I got a new Minecraft account, Stats homelessFILMS.)
Mature 1 to 10? 9
Skype? shreqt321
Why you want to be in the clan? I want to join the clan because all of this seems like a new clan. So I want to join a clan that is just starting off, I want to help this clan to grow. I've been in past Clans before. I know what it is like just starting off brand new, From scratch. I want to explore this clan, Make it better more experienced! I want to see this clan beat other popular clans, Including my help. I wanted to start off as like the first top 5 or 8th person in the clan. I want to help other members get in. I can get many experienced members in here that could even help us grow. Let's just wish that we combine our strength, That can create the best clan ever!

#SecondPage
Accepted! :)

xTomPlaysMCx

Survivor
Reaction score
View attachment 37620
Teamspeak: ts44.gameservers.com:9487
Rank #4
Team Hypnotize (5-1)
BaccaEmpire (They Got DQed)
#Hawks (2-1)
Invasion (5-4)

View attachment 37616
Leaders
xTomPlaysMCx
Ultimatesain1
O
fficers
Shreqt
DiamondzCraftFTW

Elites
Inhultance
cm2014
Members
Paradox_Soldier

Jackscobra

View attachment 37614
12+ Years of Age (No Acceptions)
40+ Wins (Rare Acceptions)
Must be a US player!
No Hackers!
Mature

View attachment 37610
IGN:
Have a Donor Rank?
Age?
How many wins?
Mature 1
to 10?
Skype?
Why you want to be in the clan?

GRIZZLYX45_

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:GRIZZLYX45_
Have a Donor Rank? I do Not Have Donor, Planning on getting platinum though
Age?13
How many wins? 43
Mature 1 to 10? 9
Skype? GRIZZLYX45_
Why you want to be in the clan? I am looking for a competitve clan to get into. I also do GFX and Grahpics design, if you need a new clan banner.

ZeroGravity

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: GamingWolfie, egthegamer
Have a Donor Rank? No
Age? 12
How many wins? 2
Mature 1 to 10? 8.5
Skype? ►Gaming Wolfie | Egthegamer
Why you want to be in the clan? Because I just want to be with people that seem pro and are serious about this. I also wish to be in this clan because MCSG and clans are fun for me and I would like to lead the clan to a winning clan battle. Also this will be the first clan I'm in (if I get accepted) and I want to be with people as I develop in pvp.

Shreqt

Iron
Reaction score
IGN: GamingWolfie, egthegamer
Have a Donor Rank? No
Age? 12
How many wins? 2
Mature 1 to 10? 8.5
Skype? ►Gaming Wolfie | Egthegamer
Why you want to be in the clan? Because I just want to be with people that seem pro and are serious about this. I also wish to be in this clan because MCSG and clans are fun for me and I would like to lead the clan to a winning clan battle. Also this will be the first clan I'm in (if I get accepted) and I want to be with people as I develop in pvp.
As an Officer I accept you as Trial-Member, Welcome to the clan brother!

Shreqt

Iron
Reaction score
IGN:GRIZZLYX45_
Have a Donor Rank? I do Not Have Donor, Planning on getting platinum though
Age?13
How many wins? 43
Mature 1 to 10? 9
Skype? GRIZZLYX45_
Why you want to be in the clan? I am looking for a competitve clan to get into. I also do GFX and Grahpics design, if you need a new clan banner.
Accepted as a Member! Welcome to the clan, We will teach you all our ways!

MagicalBobIsEpic

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi. My clan Xylene was wondering if you would like to have a cb someday. If it is possible add me on Skype at magicalbob44 for further details. And also your clan name Curse was taken a long time ago by me plz change it or we will get a mod. And also your not #4 on the leaderboards Synergy is and i can get a mod to lock your clan thread so change that as well.

Fireliqht

Tribute
Reaction score
Me, Fireliqht would like to have a scrim (3v3) We'll talk on your TS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci