• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Curse | US Clan

xTomPlaysMCx

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi. My clan Xylene was wondering if you would like to have a cb someday. If it is possible add me on Skype at magicalbob44 for further details. And also your clan name Curse was taken a long time ago by me plz change it or we will get a mod. And also your not #4 on the leaderboards Synergy is and i can get a mod to lock your clan thread so change that as well.
sorry but Curse isn't a current clan so it will stay the same but the #4 has been changed

Shreqt

Iron
Reaction score
Hi. My clan Xylene was wondering if you would like to have a cb someday. If it is possible add me on Skype at magicalbob44 for further details. And also your clan name Curse was taken a long time ago by me plz change it or we will get a mod. And also your not #4 on the leaderboards Synergy is and i can get a mod to lock your clan thread so change that as well.
I know that Synergy is Number 4, Yes we may scrim first to 5 maybe tomarrow. Also can you send me a link to where we can find our number? We're not exactly sure. Also We're not changing our clan name, We did not copy you guys and every we have now says Curse like our texturepacks. Also This is the only Curse clan there is. It's not you'res anymore We searched it up. Btw a Moderator cant blacklist our clan page for choosing a specific clan name.

DiamondzCraftFTW

Spectator
Reaction score
First of all if you type curse... this post is the only thing that pops up.. There isnt another Clan called "Curse" we are the one and only.. And if you wanna bring mods here.. Hey our owner (Tom) has a Senior-Mod on his skype list soo :)

MagicalBobIsEpic

Survivor
Reaction score
The reasoning for "you can't find it when you look it up" is because the clan thread name has been changed to Exotic and then Exotic disband. There fore it has been used before. Please change your name to something that has not been used before. And if you are trying to find out what rank you are on the leaderboards go to US Clan Leaderboards and apply and then they will give you a rank.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci