• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cursed Tomb

FireBat

Survivor
Reaction score
Trust me you guys. You are going to LOVE this map.
ShakeSchack, Fusion, DeadZombiesYum, Me, etc. are working very hard to make it unique to Solar Frost and Lost Mine. True, this map is made from enclosed caves like Solar Frost, but a bunch of maps have the exact same glass dome. :)

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Trust me you guys. You are going to LOVE this map.
ShakeSchack, Fusion, DeadZombiesYum, Me, etc. are working very hard to make it unique to Solar Frost and Lost Mine. True, this map is made from enclosed caves like Solar Frost, but a bunch of maps have the exact same glass dome. :)
Fire, all of the maps are required to have the dome if it isn't enclosed like ours. But yeah you guys will love the map! :D

FireBat

Survivor
Reaction score
Fire, all of the maps are required to have the dome if it isn't enclosed like ours. But yeah you guys will love the map! :D
Yes, I know, but they could come up with someway else to close the map too. :)

Jazzcraft

Diamond
Reaction score
I have access to the server. If you ever need help, contact me. I consider myself a mediocre builder! :p

Jazzcraft

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys! This is Team Corruption, here to present you with our first SG map!
Note: The map is still being made. We plan on adding a lot more, so don't jump to conclusions.
CURSED TOMB
Story:
24 tomb hunters entered the king's tomb. Upon entering, they learned that the tomb was cursed! To leave, the 24 of them had to fight to the death! The last one alive would be allowed to leave...​
Some facts about the map:
- By the time the map is finished, we hope to have about 150-200 chests.​
- The map is made of enclosed tunnels, therefore their is no specific radius.​
- We are aiming for a medium sized map​
- We are about 60% finished​
Screenshots (So far):
Build Team:
Leader: ShakeShack​
Head Terraformer: deadzombiesyum​
Terraformers: Piranga, ShakeShack, zFuSioNzZ, Firebat223​
Builders: Piranga, Deadzombiesyum, zFuSioNzZ, ShakeShack, Firebat223, srosenbluth, F34RL3555, jspwn, BigBadBuzz​
If you have any suggestions/constructive criticism for the map, feel free to leave it down below! Thanks!
Add me as a builder too! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci