• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Custom Avatars - Taking Requests!

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Guys! I already said that he's busy as heck, he has like what, a sh*tload of homework.
Totally understand that, but we can still make requests for when he has free time ;)
I don't care if it will take him over a month, its no rush, and I'm sure the others that are waiting will agree.

jake9627

Spectator
Reaction score
name: jake9627
Hold: A diamond Pickaxe
Background: Cave
that's it

DuckOnKwak

Tribute
Reaction score
Alright guys *sigh*
Yearly exams, which I was studying for 3 weeks early for most of my free time because I care what marks I get.
I just got a tablet, so if I did it before now they'd be worse than if I did them with the tablet.
2 or 3 weeks, I don't know, is the SIX WEEK HOLIDAYS (SIX WEEKS OF SPARE TIME)
I will do them ALL then.
Also, if I haven't done them yet you really don't have a right to be pissed off. You aren't paying me, there's nothing in it for me and there are more important things to do then avatars.
OzJake, MiCr2, and Labben, thankyou for understanding. (and others if I missed any names)

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Alright guys *sigh*
Yearly exams, which I was studying for 3 weeks early for most of my free time because I care what marks I get.
I just got a tablet, so if I did it before now they'd be worse than if I did them with the tablet.
2 or 3 weeks, I don't know, is the SIX WEEK HOLIDAYS (SIX WEEKS OF SPARE TIME)
I will do them ALL then.
Also, if I haven't done them yet you really don't have a right to be pissed off. You aren't paying me, there's nothing in it for me and there are more important things to do then avatars.
OzJake, MiCr2, and Labben, thankyou for understanding. (and others if I missed any names)
Dude you lucky bro. 6 WEEKS OFF HOW DO THEY LET YOU GET THET MUCH TIME OFF my highest is 2 weeks off and that's christmas

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Eight weeks on monday... :D
Duck, are we still allowed to make a request for when you DO have time?

DuckOnKwak

Tribute
Reaction score
It's better to give them to me now so I know what I'm doing Gaga, and yes Labben I will but I said choose a skin first as you change a bit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci