• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Custom build PC! Help needed!

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
First of all, double posting is a no-no on these forums. Instead, edit your posts with any forgotten details.

I just don't like the idea (and the price) of a water cooled system. Water in a system filled with tens of 100's of dollars is just a no-no for me. I have a 30$ Cooler Master air cooler on my i7 3770k and it's running at a solid 25 degrees whilst gaming.

EDIT: MoLoToV After looking at your choices, I didn't see any internet adapter. Are you using an Ethernet cable or already have a USB internet adapter? You'll want to be able to connect to the internet :p Also, what OS are getting?
I've an ethernet cable ( stable internet FTW ). And watercooling is really safe aslong as you don't screw around with it.

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
dude a titan is way over kill u only need a gtx 660 to get 400+ fps while playing mcsg

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree with all the comments above don't get the GTX Titan but go for the 780 ti. Also you really do not need 32GB of RAM maybe go for 16 or 8. There have been cases where having thAt much RAM slows the computer.

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
Buy an antistatic wrist band or mat, I shorted my first motherboard with static. Better safe than sorry, especially since you're spending a lot of money.
Instead of this, you can actually just rub something metal before touching the parts. Just don't build it on carpet.

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
Instead of this, you can actually just rub something metal before touching the parts. Just don't build it on carpet.
Aaaand dont build it on top of the antistatic bag your motherboard ships in... People keep on doing that, the thing is, the bag is antistatic is because the outside of the bag collects all the static, leading it away from the motherboard, so building it on top of that bag is basically asking for braking it :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci