• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Custom Fonts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninjow

Survivor
Reaction score
Today after an hour of frustration do to my incapability of using my computer, I managed to change my font in csgo. This gave me the idea. What if we had the opportunity to change our font on the forums? Sometimes I have this glitch on mobile where it changes these

to squares and the font to a sexy cursive. I'd personally love it if I could always have it like that, and I think it would let you add your personality to your forums. What do you guys think?

PS: Sorry for the giant picture :/

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
We do have the option for users to change their font that you can select from a list of very common fonts! On your message editor box, similar to the one you saw while you made this thread, you'll see a "A" icon at the top of your message editor box/page, click that and a drop down of fonts will open! Simply select the font you want to use. :)

As for uploading your own font and using it, I don't think that's going to be added anytime soon, although I've noted it and I will bring it up at our next Moderator meeting, and I will follow up with you once I've got an answer about this suggestion.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Tormatic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci