• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Custom Texture Packs- Taking first three...

Budderunner

Survivor
Reaction score
can i have a hotbar with Kaiser written on it?

also a gui/inventory with Kaiser written on it?

and custom 64x Faithful pvp swords?
Sure, I have some custom 64x Faithful Swords i've made but there pretty thin. I can make another set of faithful swords if you want. If i do what them or customization do you wanted added, (Do you have a trademark color(s) or item.

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
I already got a pack, but really nice jobs on the ones you make. You do good c:

Thekaiser

Experienced
Reaction score
Sure, I have some custom 64x Faithful Swords i've made but there pretty thin. I can make another set of faithful swords if you want. If i do what them or customization do you wanted added, (Do you have a trademark color(s) or item.
nah no trademark. But can i get the 'Kaiser' text in yellow and white? The faithful sword i'd like cut off and a medium width.

Ty

Budderunner

Survivor
Reaction score
nah no trademark. But can i get the 'Kaiser' text in yellow and white? The faithful sword i'd like cut off and a medium width.

Ty
I see what I can do with the text, and I don't quite understand your specifications on a faithful sword, would a customized faithful 64x sword with custom looks be okay? Also what do you want for fns, rod, bow, fire, inventories, you might have already told me but what kinda blocks?

Budderunner

Survivor
Reaction score

Ty
by inventories I meant clear or faithful inventories or a mixture if both..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci