• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CyaLater [EU DIVISION]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerOfGuri

Career
Reaction score

We are a highly elite clan that works very hard to achieve our goals. We hope to find new members that are willing to join the clan and make them family in our hearts. We respect all players through-out the community, and agree to take the punishment if we break any rules in MCSG.

TeamSpeak[Status] - PRIVATE
Clan Founded -
July 13, 2015
Founder - CleanupComing
Current Owners - CleanupComing, SupahDoGe, 2ProForYouM8
Skype's - rosaeofficial // gurigamerpt // partyy.privado // je.suis.doge // NuttyGeezaMC //

All applicants must show the following traits:
Exceptional PvP Skills -
You must have 200+ Wins (Legacy or no), or a 1/8 at least Ratio [No Exceptions]
Maturity -
Must show maturity at all times! E.g. Clan-Battles, Scrimmages, or general communication within the clan
Communication - You must have Installation of Skype and TeamSpeak [No Exceptions]

Minecraft IGN -
Age -
Statistics[Or Stat Link] -
[OPTIONAL] Debug statistics, if you have stats reset -
Location/Time-Zone -
Working Microphone [Y/N] -
Why would you like to join -
Why would we accept you -
Do you know anyone in the clan -
Skype ID -

• CyaLater's Roster •

Current amount of players:
7/15

Owner:

Cleanupcoming/RosaeIsBae

Leaders:
SupahDoge
2ProForYouM8

Officers:
NuttyGeeza
Rosae

Elite:

Members:
xDragonSlayerx
Squirtinqs

Trials

Bastaa
Ultim4t3

• • •

Any Rule breaking will result in a punishment which could either be disqualification or a Round-Re-do.
Below are specific rules with scenarios:

Hacks, macros, DDosing, or any other form of an unfair advantage will result in a punishment, You MUST match the amount of players in an active round that we use or vice-versa. Breaking of either rules WILL result in IMMEDIATE disqualification. Evidence MUST be shown to the opposite party and MUST be shown on each clan's respective threads. Evidence can be either videographic or photographic. ANY insulting of any of our clan members WILL result in an immediate SINGULAR ROUND DISQUALIFICATION and we will show the same punishment to ourselves if we do insult your clan in MCGamer server chat. Maximum of 1 postpone by each clan and this postpone is of 24 hours...- By:Rosae, confirmed. Last updated 7/15/15, 4:20 P.M. CEST
Our ClanWar Basic In-Game Rules:
1. Maximum of 6v6 gameplay.
2. 2 Minute grace where if you break the alotted time for grace, you will receive a DQ for that ONE round.
3. Hacking, DDosing, etc. must have evidence of such to account for a redo or other.

When requesting a clanwar with this anyone in this clan you are agreeing to abide MCGamer's rules and by our rules and agree to accept possible disqualification or other forms of punishment for the rule(s) broken.

If you want a clan war or scrimmage ask us on Skype!

[Wins:3] [Losses:1] [Pending:0]

CyaLater vs TheEpicBoys [5-0] [W]
Forfeit
CyaLater vs CFW [5-0] [W]
Disqualified: Playing with more players than agreed on prior to match and killing CyaLater members before grace period ended.
CyaLater vs Heragon [5-3] [W]
Very good match, played well. Motm : NuttyGeeza
CyaLater vs OblivionEU [2-5] [L]
All the clans played well. We could have won if we took all the chances to our favour. Motm : NuttyGeeza and CleanupComing/RosaeIsBae
CyaLater vs Restless [3-5] [L]
We played so bad.. GG btw, we could have win this if we were more strategic. Motm : Nobody

CyaLater vs #HiddenN [5-0] [W]
They used an inumerate number of alternative accounts / friends accounts.. Like Hisk_ , he targeted CleanupComing after Nutty die, and he didn't even attack Hardyzz on deathmatch, they just targeted me, that's completely bs. And look, he is italian too! http://gyazo.com/9e0f0ce294dbcba8683b86d8f224f009 , http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/dauntless-eu-division.196827/#post-2033472. Btw, a italian guy was playing too.. iTzCiccio // http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/phenom-☠.205594/#post-2085589. What a coincidence, and NoHacksJustIgna too! Wow, that weren't even italians players playing all the rounds.. http://gyazo.com/86e45f5662b1e830c9376438a8440e9e // http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/phenom-☠.205594/#post-2085589 , here you can see Igna applying. Motm : NuttyGeeza

Clan Thread Designed by: Rosae/NuttyGeeza
CyaLater© Est. 2015

Last edited:

NuttyGeeza

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN - NuttyGeeza
Age - 15
Legacy Statics - Didnt play Legacy im a hive player
Current Statics - 2/25 but havent been trying and still trying to get used to the MCSG NCP.
[OPTIONAL] Debug statistics, if you have stats reset - 2/25
TimeZone - GMT
Working Microphone [Y/N] - Yes
Why do you want to join - Like i said im an Hive player just starting up on MCSG im still trying to get used to it all and i want to play competitively if you can give me a shot i will prove my skill trust me :) I am mature , active and fun to be around :)
Do you know anyone in the clan - Nope but i know nobody on MCSG so this could be a good way to get to know MCSG community more :)
Skype ID - NuttyGeezaMC

PowerOfGuri

Career
Reaction score
Age - 15
Current Statics - 2/25 but havent been trying and still trying to get used to the MCSG NCP.
TimeZone - GMT
Why do you want to join - Like i said im an Hive player just starting up on MCSG im still trying to get used to it all and i want to play competitively if you can give me a shot i will prove my skill trust me :) I am mature , active and fun to be around :)
Do you know anyone in the clan - Nope but i know nobody on MCSG so this could be a good way to get to know MCSG community more :)
Skype ID - NuttyGeezaMC
Age - 15
TimeZone - GMT
Skype ID - NuttyGeezaMC
Congratulations! You were accepted - Rank Trial

PowerOfGuri

Career
Reaction score
Update: Rosae is now a CyaLater's member

ClanWar postpone by TheEpicBoys

PowerOfGuri

Career
Reaction score
Updates: CyaLater has win the first clanwars versus TheEpicBoys (5-0 DQ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci