• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CyanVolts Are Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hedgehog4799

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Hedgehog4799
Donor: No sadly but I plan on donating soon for my birthday and when I do, I will get to play a lot more :)
Wins: 4 :( Although I hope joining the CyanVolts will help me get better and be victorious!
Got Skype/TS: Yup :D
Skype name : MrHedgehog4799 (lol I don't even know how Hedgehog4799 was taken)
Got a mic: I use the one built into my computer (It works great and is clear)
Steam Name (optional): Hedgehog4799
At least a sentence of why you want to join: I have been on many small teams that have all disbanded. I know I want to be on the CyanVolts because they will never disband. My specialties are evading enemies (especially in breeze island), sneak attacks, and archery. My disadvantage is sword fighting face to face. I hope you consider this application and I hope to play with you guys :D

EvilCyanSheep

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Hedgehog4799
Donor: No sadly but I plan on donating soon for my birthday and when I do, I will get to play a lot more :)
Wins: 4 :( Although I hope joining the CyanVolts will help me get better and be victorious!
Got Skype/TS: Yup :D
Skype name : MrHedgehog4799 (lol I don't even know how Hedgehog4799 was taken)
Got a mic: I use the one built into my computer (It works great and is clear)
Steam Name (optional): Hedgehog4799
At least a sentence of why you want to join: I have been on many small teams that have all disbanded. I know I want to be on the CyanVolts because they will never disband. My specialties are evading enemies (especially in breeze island), sneak attacks, and archery. My disadvantage is sword fighting face to face. I hope you consider this application and I hope to play with you guys :D
Accepted

Hedgehog4799

Survivor
Reaction score
Yea, everybody gets accepted. Even people with 20 wins. If you actually want this clan to be one of the best, make the wins needed 100 minimum.
I just joined and I only have 5 wins, but today I asked if anyone was in the CyanVolts and people teamed with me and we won. My point is that when "noobs" join this clan, they will get better and develop more skill and tactics within the survival games. Fellow CyanVolts will team with the newly joined players and they will learn from them.

Gipper

Tribute
Reaction score
I just joined and I only have 5 wins, but today I asked if anyone was in the CyanVolts and people teamed with me and we won. My point is that when "noobs" join this clan, they will get better and develop more skill and tactics within the survival games. Fellow CyanVolts will team with the newly joined players and they will learn from them.
I agree with that, but to join a big clan, you have to work for it. You have five wins, and barley played. I have 300 wins and have been playing for months.

Hedgehog4799

Survivor
Reaction score
I agree with that, but to join a big clan, you have to work for it. You have five wins, and barley played. I have 300 wins and have been playing for months.
Well anyway I'm glad I'm in the clan and are you in the clan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci