• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CyanVolts Are Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickelodeonthe1

Experienced
Reaction score
Application!
Minecraft ID: Aman4o2
Donor: HELL YUSH....JK no :(
Wins: 150 or something
Got Skype/TS: BOTH
Skype name : Im already on your skype Willyrin
Got a mic: Yush
Steam Name (optional): DaBoltLegend
At least a sentence of why you want to join: Cuz I no you Willy and I wub u <3 Plus I want to join a clan for the very first time.
Really?! -_-"

Cheedos

Career
Reaction score
A bit late to the thread, but good luck and glad to see you back willy:)

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Dang! It has been 5 days or so and the CyanVolts still arent out of buisness! Thats surprising.

Sammoko

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello!
I see that you have a division thing there and I was wondering if I could help create the AU CyanVolts as I have heard a many great things about this clan from a long time ago and would love to be apart but I can't stand the 700/ms on US...

willyrin

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello!
I see that you have a division thing there and I was wondering if I could help create the AU CyanVolts as I have heard a many great things about this clan from a long time ago and would love to be apart but I can't stand the 700/ms on US...
Thank you for requesting for this position! We are actually planning to create separate divisions for all servers, like Canada, AU, Europe, and US. So if you could send me your Skype name we could talk about it! Thank you for taking your time to request and hope to talk with you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci