• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cynical [US]

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Aɢᴇ: 15
Iɴ-Gᴀᴍᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Imanol_Magana
IRL Nᴀᴍᴇ: Alex
Wɪɴs: 446
Wᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ Mɪᴄ: no
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Cʏɴɪᴄᴀʟ? Well, I want to :p

BearXViet

Survivor
Reaction score
can someone tell me if im denied or accepted because ive waited 3 or 2 days and noone trialed me.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I will be removing all of the flame from this thread :)

I ask that past this point you keep all discussion civil. The two involved clans can take this discussion to a PM to discuss the clan battle so other people can't get involved. I do also ask that you keep it civil there :)

EDIT: despite reading through the discussion, I don't fully understand the issue. From what I can tell, you're dealing with a clan disbanding during/after a battle, resulting in an argument over who actually won. As mentioned before, please take this to a PM if there is any further discussion to be had.

I also ask that anyone who has been asked to leave, and stop causing issues does so, or further actions will be taken :)

I also ask that clan members keep the discussions appropriate, as I've been deleting some less than appropriate messages. Though the other player did their fair share of that, I ask that you guys refrain from doing so as well :)

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
I will be removing all of the flame from this thread :)

I ask that past this point you keep all discussion civil. The two involved clans can take this discussion to a PM to discuss the clan battle so other people can't get involved. I do also ask that you keep it civil there :)
We told Surgeri to leave and he keeps coming back because they disbanded in a middle of a post-ponement.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
We told Surgeri to leave and he keeps coming back because they disbanded in a middle of a post-ponement.
I edited my original post so it would discuss the actual issue a bit. Further discussion should be brought to a PM, and if said player continues to cause issues on the thread, let me know, and further actions will be taken :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci