• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cynix II [EU-Elite Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynixEU

Spectator
Reaction score
To be a well respected clan is our goal, through skill, power and family. Cynix is control.

Our old clan disbanded a short while ago. However, we have decided that it was time to bring it back. And here we are. We are Cynix II.

Down here are some rules and requirements, be sure to read through them all before applying.

Clan roster(13/20):

(not counting trials)
Leaders:
DerpyDash11
Officers:

Members:
Guy_Chaos
Xwhill3wzzz
sikan01
henkepenk01
Fellof
Torn_On_Denial
JoeJay_
Mykul_
Zietra
Austin_HG
shade7G
LittleRawr_
iTzSlash3rHD
Mint_Sibs
emilpiva14

Rules:
You are allowed to kill other member(s) of the clan if you agree to in the lobby.
If you didn't agree, do not kill the other member(s) unless it's deathmatch.
You are most likely only allowed to speak English in the clanchat.
Do not insult other members and staff-members of the clan.
Always be mature.

Requirements:
You will need at least 350 wins before applying. (Exceptions can be made.)
You will need skype, teamspeak and a working microphone.
You need to be at least 13 years old. (An exception can be made if we believe you are mature enough.)
If you do not meet these requirements, you may get an exception as a trial member and tested in combat - although, we will test most members to see if they have enough skill to be in our clan, please understand that we concentrate on skill, not wins.

Application:
What's your IGN?
What do you want to be called?

How many wins do you have?(At least 350)
How many total games do you have?
How old are you?(At least 13)
Do you have skype? If so, what's your username?(PM us if you don't want to tell)
Where are you from?
Tell us a little about yourself:
PvP Strengths:
PvP Weaknesses:
What are your favourite maps?
Do you have any past clan experience? If so please give examples:
Why do you want to join Cynix?

[P] = Postponed

(Note: If you want to have a clan war please add eposole on Skype)

W: 5 | L: 1

[W
] Cynix II vs TeamSypher | 5-0 (4-0)
Comment: TeamSypher seemed to have many problems throughout the clan war. Once it reached 4-0 they decided to try to find evidence to get us disqualified. They couldn't find any at all and didn't have enough members to play the final round and the rules stated that postpone was NOT allowed. Out of kindness, I (Mahxi) decided to let them postpone until the next day. ZniZ was not responding when I asked him several times to continue the clan war. Therefore, we are taking this as an auto-win due to over postponing.
[W] Cynix II vs Aggression | 5-1
Comment: I DON'T BELIEVE THAT WE LOST THE FIRST ROUND. Derpy derped and died. ._. But, we won 2 rounds in a row and Aggression decided to postpone the clan war when it was 2-1 and the next day we continued. We ended up finishing the clan war with no problems with the other clan. GG guys :)
[W] Cynix II vs TheFusion | 5-0 (1-0)
Comment: After winning the first round they told us that the had to postpone, we agreed on letting them postpone 1 day. When we were going to continue the next game they said that we get the win because they disbanded. Evidence: http://i.imgur.com/3Y8UfQp.png
[W] Cynix II vs ThePredators | 4-0
Comment: After winning 3 rounds ThePredators wanted to postpone; We agreed. About 1 week later we continued and won another round. First to 4
[W] Cynix II vs Allegiance | 5-0 (2-0)
Comment: After winning 2 rounds, they decided to use a player (Zethiz) who wasn't on there roster, literately 2 minutes after leaving us, Kinda clanhoppy but there you go.
Proof : http://gyazo.com/875501e90717d5ceb17fb3dd17c50a00
I also believe that Dmen's hacks, although we do not have suffice evidence. On a side note, Xwhill3wzzz was banned for "abuse", we are sorting it, but this clan began making rules whenever they pleased. I did spawnkill a member, yet we worked passed that.
[L] Cynix II vs Chaotic | 4-5
Comment: A really bad clanwar on our part, we had crashes, fails, bugs and more. Chaotic had really good teamwork and even beat one of our teams 3v2. Good clanwar. The reason we lost is due to inter clan problems, teamwork, leadership, more. We hope to bounce back from this and take revenge. Good game Chaotic.

Last edited:

iTzSlash3rHD

Platinum
Reaction score
This time you HAVE to give me cheerleader....

i mean eehhm.. cheerleader plox ;-;

btw Good Luck :D :D :D :D Looking forward for Le clan war ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci