• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

dαυитιєѕѕ [au clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoleneX

Survivor
Reaction score
In-Game Name: OfficialSimran
How old are you?: 14 in 8 daysss
How many wins?: 146
Any past clans?: #Plastics & #Collide
Skype Name: I'm on all your favourite lists pls
Why do you want to join?: I feel lonely
UnAksepted. Sorry was a clan decision.

jackson_murray

Platinum
Reaction score
Last time I checked on a calendar I didn't see 24 months..
I think you mean 24/5/14 and 18/5/14 not 5/24/14..

Mine_Cod

Spectator
Reaction score
In-Game Name: mine_cod8005
How old are you?: 13
How many wins?: 223
Any past clans?: #Brutal, #Orbit, #Flame, another I forgot.
Skype Name: kieran.harris19
Why do you want to join?: Because my last clan disbanded and I'm looking forward to joining another clan and meeting new people.

Julia

Platinum
Reaction score
Last time I checked on a calendar I didn't see 24 months..
I think you mean 24/5/14 and 18/5/14 not 5/24/14..
Sorry, but I live in America and we go by Month/Day/Year. Apologize is there's any confusions! I'll be replying to all applications sooner on. c: edit; done
NakedNarwhal : Give it a shot <4 You don't have a bad relationship with me c: <-- lit all I can say xD [i don't speak for members]
my bæ (;
In-Game Name: OfficialSimran
How old are you?: 14 in 8 daysss
How many wins?: 146
Any past clans?: #Plastics & #Collide
Skype Name: I'm on all your favourite lists pls
Why do you want to join?: I feel lonely
You're not my favorite. We have decided to over look you on the win requirement. O jokes awmg s1m u h4v3 b33n tr1aI 4 d4untI3ss
In-Game Name: mine_cod8005
How old are you?: 13
How many wins?: 223
Any past clans?: #Brutal, #Orbit, #Flame, another I forgot.
Skype Name: kieran.harris19
Why do you want to join?: Because my last clan disbanded and I'm looking forward to joining another clan and meeting new people.
http://imgur.com/sb50TJa [for ref.] I will discuss whether or not to put you on trial with my clan members. Goodluck! c:
Cheerleader plz i fan?<3
#Get Matty in Dauntless 2k12

Last edited:

Mine_Cod

Spectator
Reaction score
Sorry, but I live in America and we go by Month/Day/Year. Apologize is there's any confusions! I'll be replying to all applications sooner on. c: edit; done
NakedNarwhal : Give it a shot <4 You don't have a bad relationship with me c: <-- lit all I can say xD [i don't speak for members]
my b
æ (;
You're not my favorite. We have decided to over look you on the win requirement. O jokes awmg s1m u h4v3 b33n tr1aI 4 d4untI3ss

http://imgur.com/sb50TJa [for ref.] I will discuss whether or not to put you on trial with my clan members. Goodluck! c:
#Get Matty in Dauntless 2k12
Julia, that was one of my really bad days: 4 hackers, fisted to death of corn 3 times, killed by team of 3 2 times, 2 team 4 times and a lot of stupid deaths, yesterday when that happened I felt like quitting untill i got 3 wins shortly after that in the succession of 5 games. If you ask NinjaChicken, I almost killed him and ZoleneX (he might now remember). Thanks, Please give me a chance i'm actually good as a lot of people say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci