• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/d with choices

TheEhlien

Survivor
Reaction score
There are tons of posts in feature suggestions about fixing /d or adding the ability to choose your name like /nick. This idea is sort of a middle ground between that, and the current disguise system. You could type /disguise options (or a shortened version of that like /d opt) and it would come up with a short list of disguise names kind of like the voting system, and you could choose the one that you want.

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
What if you didn't like any in the list? Also, i usually just do /d and /ud until i get a a cool one xD

TheEhlien

Survivor
Reaction score
What if you didn't like any in the list? Also, i usually just do /d and /ud until i get a a cool one xD
You could refresh the list by typing /d opt again and it would give you five new options

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I like the idea but It just doesn't feel right, how would you select the name you want.

I think the current /d and /und until I find a name, is the best option at the moment for me.

TheEhlien

Survivor
Reaction score
I like the idea but It just doesn't feel right, how would you select the name you want.

I think the current /d and /und until I find a name, is the best option at the moment for me.
It would be kind of like the map vote system, you could type /d 1, /d 2 etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci