• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DaddyCleanup - Meet the Community

DaddyCleanup

Career
Reaction score
Name: João

Nickname: Cleanup

IGN: DaddyCleanup

Which region do you play on?: EU

What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: The gamemodes, a part of the community and the hit registration! It is amazing, not gonna lie xD

One embarrassing moment in your life?: A spider came behind me meanwhile a school trip in the middle of nowhere, then it got jumpscared.. yes, spiders, please, no, just don't come into my way, or I'll demolish you! (I never did that shhhh)

One cool fact about yourself?: I'm a kool kid from the kkk squad! I was also known as the math genius when I was 7, but I started losing interest in it :/

Which are your best friends in the Community?: Well, Partyy Gigabyts and Byrah

When did you join MCGamer?: July 2014, good old times ;-;

How did you find out about MCGamer?: YouTube videos, but when I started playing (the first 2 games, on SG3 and on the old Icarus) I realised my old laptop wasn't good enough to play Minecraft survival games! So when I bought my crap laptop I started getting into a survival games player life! (October 2014)

PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: I have no Weaknesses, I demolish everyone, except ChadTheDJ , he is the boss...

What is your favorite Gamemode?: Survival Games

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2 years and a half

Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: Staff member: Axanite | Liam , VIP: Vigilo

What is your favorite SG map?: Alaskan Village (rip)

What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: Getting moderator position, getting District 13, and getting more and more archievements which means helping the staff team and having fun!

Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: Ma boy ace BiboyQG

What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: OMN

What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: Getting my first win, full leather, 3 teaming.. uhh boy

Asperation

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice to know more about the players in the community and nice to meet you João! :)

Remy2402

Experienced
Reaction score
Awesome to learn more about you João, enjoy your time here :)

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
"When did you join MCGamer?: July 2014, good old times ;-;"

Man that's not even close to the really old good times! :D
But yeah its far back :)

DaddyCleanup

Career
Reaction score
"When did you join MCGamer?: July 2014, good old times ;-;"

Man that's not even close to the really old good times! :D
But yeah its far back :)