• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dare [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
From my members, I heard you wanted to merge? If so, hmu noah.mckeagan2

Kronsity

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: EarI
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Matthew
Wɪɴs/Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 212/3k
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: Sparta, Athens, Descendance, Future, Wilderbe, Pararell, UnderEstimated, Darkmoon
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Dᴀʀᴇ?: I want to join Dare bnecause, I feel as if this clan can make me become stronger and experienced in my pvp.
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ (Iғ sᴏ ᴡʜᴏ)?: No.

IGN: nerfgun2002
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Luke Khoo
Wɪɴs/Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 100/1701 (I was noob for a lot of games)
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: Naga
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Dᴀʀᴇ?: I just want a clan to play for because I am bored.
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ (Iғ sᴏ ᴡʜᴏ)?: No one.
Trial

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Locked and moved; clan has new thread.

Edit: After contemplation the owner has decided to use this thread instead of the new one as the clan is no longer participating in the merge. Good luck!

Last edited:

xCrazyGamez

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: iBeBallin

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Gustavo

Wɪɴs/Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: Before the reset over my 3 accounts I had exactly 560 wins. I've only played for 2 days since the reset so I currently have 5/47 (6.5 w/l ratio). I know I don't currently meet the standarts but if possible I would like to be trialed. I promise I won't be waisting no-one's time.

Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: #Revenge, Affinity, Vortality, Hope and 3 or 4 more minor clans which I can't remember the names to.

Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Dᴀʀᴇ?: Well, I'm getting back into MCSG, and want a clan to play for, which has people that are good and willing to win, and mostly, have fun.

Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ (Iғ sᴏ ᴡʜᴏ)?: I don't think so.

Last edited:

Kronsity

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: iBeBallin

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Gustavo

Wɪɴs/Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: Before the reset over my 3 accounts I had exactly 560 wins. I've only played for 2 days since the reset so I currently have 5/47 (6.5 w/l ratio). I know I don't currently meet the standarts but if possible I would like to be trialed. I promise I won't be waisting no-one's time.

Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: #Revenge, Affinity, Vortality and 3 or 4 more minor clans which I can't remember the names to.

Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Dᴀʀᴇ?: Well, I'm getting back into MCSG, and want a clan to play for, which has people that are good and willing to win, and mostly, have fun.

Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ (Iғ sᴏ ᴡʜᴏ)?: I don't think so.
Accepted as Trial! Be active on the TeamSpeak daremcsg.clants.net:6689

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci