• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dare [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DareClan

Survivor
Reaction score
Please post the 2-0 pp against overload.
Post the 0-2 pp lmao I wasn't even aware of the cb and no leaders were on to cb I mean we can start from scratch ifnu want since u are the "God" ERmac correct? I mean u are confident in beating us even tho I was never there and never gave perms for a cb and members can't lead a cb? Soo if u want we can resume 0-0 and I've asked a mod if u don't believe me u can go ask one yourself but if u really want to we can cb starting from 0-0 :) have a good rest of your day bud!

Anndrew

Spectator
Reaction score
Yo why was I denied :'( you don't even know my skills yet...

DareClan

Survivor
Reaction score
Yo why was I denied :'( you don't even know my skills yet...
1. I didnt deny u that was a Randy that isn't in the clan 2. First be active on the ts for a bit and get to know us :) but for now you are denied show me your "skills" on the ts!

RetroRain

Gold
Reaction score
Post the 0-2 pp lmao I wasn't even aware of the cb and no leaders were on to cb I mean we can start from scratch ifnu want since u are the "God" ERmac correct? I mean u are confident in beating us even tho I was never there and never gave perms for a cb and members can't lead a cb? Soo if u want we can resume 0-0 and I've asked a mod if u don't believe me u can go ask one yourself but if u really want to we can cb starting from 0-0 :) have a good rest of your day bud!
Damn Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci