• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dare [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DareClan

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey sorry for not being on TS for a few days the ts IP wasn't working for meh soo sorry.
Its fine don't worry about it btw we got a new ts again teamspeak.clants.net:6689 so hop on for your rank and pm me your skype so I can ad du to the chat :)

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
DareClan Idfk who the current owner of this clan is but my name is EvilMonkeys former owner of the account Miseries and I want to say if you don't make that account have a hacking rep so redonkulous desolate won't battle you, then you are doing something horribly wrong. I am the man that as fathered the 8blocking capabilities and watched as these couple of kids in ur clan grew to the point where one actually beat evil with 8 hrts in a 1v1. So continue the rep of miseries... Or else

DareClan

Survivor
Reaction score
DareClan Idfk who the current owner of this clan is but my name is EvilMonkeys former owner of the account Miseries and I want to say if you don't make that account have a hacking rep so redonkulous desolate won't battle you, then you are doing something horribly wrong. I am the man that as fathered the 8blocking capabilities and watched as these couple of kids in ur clan grew to the point where one actually beat evil with 8 hrts in a 1v1. So continue the rep of miseries... Or else
Lmao here let me tell u a story I am Depressives I used to be known as ItsDemon or DemonNinja_HD or PoseidonIsNotGod I have been in numerous clans with you now let me tell u a story my best friend many of you know him as Kronsity now he gave me the account Depressives because of specific reasons that story is for another day now Krons and I agreed I may have the account as long as he keeps the info so we share the account ig now in that deal he said if he wanted to he can change the name to whatever he wants so he changed it to Miseries and told me after so I did not know right away now I will continue the Miseries legacy don't worry bud :)

Absorbanter

Career
Reaction score
Lmao here let me tell u a story I am Depressives I used to be known as ItsDemon or DemonNinja_HD or PoseidonIsNotGod I have been in numerous clans with you now let me tell u a story my best friend many of you know him as Kronsity now he gave me the account Depressives because of specific reasons that story is for another day now Krons and I agreed I may have the account as long as he keeps the info so we share the account ig now in that deal he said if he wanted to he can change the name to whatever he wants so he changed it to Miseries and told me after so I did not know right away now I will continue the Miseries legacy don't worry bud :)
No one will ever be as good as Liam tho. but gl

DareClan

Survivor
Reaction score
You have no battles according to your thread.
Why would I cb in the first week of creating a clan? So this clan can die out faster? I want to scrim, create teamwork, get everyone to know each other, friendships need to be built, I'm sorry if you think this clan is inactive because we don't cb? But its so this clan doesn't die faster I need to create a sort of bond with everyone make a family of sorts

Absorbanter

Career
Reaction score
Why would I cb in the first week of creating a clan? So this clan can die out faster? I want to scrim, create teamwork, get everyone to know each other, friendships need to be built, I'm sorry if you think this clan is inactive because we don't cb? But its so this clan doesn't die faster I need to create a sort of bond with everyone make a family of sorts
I understand. Sorry for my false accusations. Gl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci