• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Darken - US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowman465

Spectator
Reaction score
Idk if people realize this but there's no point in applying if you don't have atleast 1000 wins or like 1000 subs on YT lmao
lol I got a bound total of over 1600 wins but haven't been pending, trialed, or denied. it says apps are open but either they aren't paying too much attention to the thread, or they're taking their time deciding. Nobody has gotten a response to their app yet; hopefully one will be yielded soon enough. Unfortunately, without the publicly available teamspeak, idk how to interact with people. It's usually commonly accepted among clans that if you apply, you're expected to hang out with them on teamspeak to prove you're trustworthy and active, but it isn't really an option here :/

OGLad_

Career
Reaction score
lol I got a bound total of over 1600 wins but haven't been pending, trialed, or denied. it says apps are open but either they aren't paying too much attention to the thread, or they're taking their time deciding. Nobody has gotten a response to their app yet; hopefully one will be yielded soon enough. Unfortunately, without the publicly available teamspeak, idk how to interact with people. It's usually commonly accepted among clans that if you apply, you're expected to hang out with them on teamspeak to prove you're trustworthy and active, but it isn't really an option here :/
Tru

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
- Name: Starlord
-Minecraft IGN: GetHoundoomed
- Games Won: About 900 on all my accounts
- Games Played: Somewhere around 3500?
- PVP Strengths: Sword rod fns
- PVP Weaknesses: water and sometimes bow, more of a neutral
- How skilled are you at PVP? [1/10]: 9
-How mature are you? [1/10]: 6 or 9, depending on the situation.
-Type of Donor: Plat
- Previous Clans: Prodigious, React, Rivals
- Reasons why, you should be accepted to Darken: I have a snapback (I can provide evidence), I like warm sandwiches on rainy days and I don't like to be called a hardscoper when I use variable zoom. It's situational, I quickscope when I 1v1 but in real hardcore games, sometimes variable zoom is an asset, I don't get why people don't understand that, I have been in all of the FaZe 5 contests and have placed top 50 every time, it's just disgusting how arrogant some people can be, I used to be in one of the best quickscoping MLGS ever. It's absurd. Why are you still reading this? How's your day? Is your sibling annoying? Do you like Starbucks? How high can you count in 20 seconds? Well, that's my time. See you tomorrow night when we roast Sonic '06 for not living up to the Sonic franchises' standards. Good night.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
- Name: Peter
-Minecraft IGN: ScrewYouGumby2
- Games Won: 1700
- Games Played: 6000 idk
- PVP Strengths: sword
- PVP Weaknesses: bow
- How skilled are you at PVP? [1/10]: 8
-How mature are you? [1/10]: 7
-Type of Donor: diamond
- Previous Clans: rebels, empire
- Reasons why, you should be accepted to Darken:
I am looking to play in a good clan and I think you guys would be a good fit.

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
- Name: Peter
-Minecraft IGN: ScrewYouGumby2
- Games Won: 1700
- Games Played: 6000 idk
- PVP Strengths: sword
- PVP Weaknesses: bow
- How skilled are you at PVP? [1/10]: 8
-How mature are you? [1/10]: 7
-Type of Donor: diamond
- Previous Clans: rebels, empire
I am looking to play in a good clan and I think you guys would be a good fit.
if u deny this guy, I'm done

Bowman465

Spectator
Reaction score
- Name: Starlord
-Minecraft IGN: GetHoundoomed
- Games Won: About 900 on all my accounts
- Games Played: Somewhere around 3500?
- PVP Strengths: Sword rod fns
- PVP Weaknesses: water and sometimes bow, more of a neutral
- How skilled are you at PVP? [1/10]: 9
-How mature are you? [1/10]: 6 or 9, depending on the situation.
-Type of Donor: Plat
- Previous Clans: Prodigious, React, Rivals
- Reasons why, you should be accepted to Darken: I have a snapback (I can provide evidence), I like warm sandwiches on rainy days and I don't like to be called a hardscoper when I use variable zoom. It's situational, I quickscope when I 1v1 but in real hardcore games, sometimes variable zoom is an asset, I don't get why people don't understand that, I have been in all of the FaZe 5 contests and have placed top 50 every time, it's just disgusting how arrogant some people can be, I used to be in one of the best quickscoping MLGS ever. It's absurd. Why are you still reading this? How's your day? Is your sibling annoying? Do you like Starbucks? How high can you count in 20 seconds? Well, that's my time. See you tomorrow night when we roast Sonic '06 for not living up to the Sonic franchises' standards. Good night.
Gotta go fast

KroPlayz

Spectator
Reaction score
- Name: Ryan
-Minecraft IGN: Camson95
- Games Won:39
- Games Played:551
- PVP Strengths:Fns, clicking, fishing rod
- PVP Weaknesses:Bow, combos
- How skilled are you at PVP? [1/10]:7/10
-How mature are you? [1/10]:8/10
-Type of Donor:None
- Previous Clans:#Setrix
I find that the owners are kind and nice and that this clan has mature people and good community and Kvn is a moderator, so I have full trust on him and not only him but everyone in Darken
Thanks, Kro

Reaction score
- Name: Rodrigo
-Minecraft IGN: bananeitor98
- Games Won: 494:500+ with alts
- Games Played: 2390
- PVP Strengths: rod, bow.
- PVP Weaknesses: water battles
- How skilled are you at PVP? [1/10]:8/10 | But when Im not warming up 10/10
-How mature are you? [1/10]: 10/10 when needed
-Type of Donor: Gold
- Previous Clans: Predators(Elite), Invincible(Member), Progressive Skills(Member), Crystalk(Leader)
Because I want to help the clan improve in a good way and help every one of my clanmates and be the best clan of MCSG US DIVISION.
PD: Look at the video in my signature xD
xd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci