• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Darkened ll Official Clan Thread ll

Status
Not open for further replies.

NodusBack

Experienced
Reaction score
if you want cw , add me to skype godjar
if you want cw , add me to skype godjarp_7
p_7

Zacharyyyy

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: StirryzYT/Zaeyr
Nickname: Zach
Wins/Games played: 246/1700
Skype username (PM if you want it private): Already has it
What Clan battle maps are you best at?: Valleyside and SG 4
How would you benefit this clan if you were accepted?: I would benefit the clan with great skill and I want to make the community of this clan a better place!
Why Do You Want to join?: Because I love being in clans and I want to get back into clans!

Reaction score
IGN: Feko or XxMass79xX
Nickname: Felo or Philip
Wins/Games played: i have 70 wins of 900
Skype username (PM if you want it private): live:agustinjramos_1
What Clan battle maps are you best at?: Valleyside University, SG4, Holiday Resort and SG Highway
How would you benefit this clan if you were accepted?: Get more wins make the community better.
Why Do You Want to join?:Cause i like to communicate to other people, play it would be way more fun i´d say
Accepted as Member.

Reaction score
IGN: StirryzYT/Zaeyr
Nickname: Zach
Wins/Games played: 246/1700
Skype username (PM if you want it private): Already has it
What Clan battle maps are you best at?: Valleyside and SG 4
How would you benefit this clan if you were accepted?: I would benefit the clan with great skill and I want to make the community of this clan a better place!
Why Do You Want to join?: Because I love being in clans and I want to get back into clans!
Accepted as Member.

BramEW

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: i_3

Nickname
: I

Wins/Games played: 45/1300

Skype username (PM if you want it private): (flqmefusion has my skype)

What Clan battle maps are you best at?: Sg4 and Par72

How would you benefit this clan if you were accepted?: I would always be active and I am a great team player, I think I can bring alot to this team in terms of teamwork and leadership

Why Do You Want to join?: Because I have played darkened many time and I have learned not to mess with them, I believe I should join Darkened because i know a few members and i feel I could get along well.

Reaction score
IGN: i_3

Nickname
: I

Wins/Games played: 45/1300

Skype username (PM if you want it private): (flqmefusion has my skype)

What Clan battle maps are you best at?: Sg4 and Par72

How would you benefit this clan if you were accepted?: I would always be active and I am a great team player, I think I can bring alot to this team in terms of teamwork and leadership

Why Do You Want to join?: Because I have played darkened many time and I have learned not to mess with them, I believe I should join Darkened because i know a few members and i feel I could get along well.
Accepted As Member.

TheSwagEZ

Tribute
Reaction score
You guys lose with north district 5-3 so be respectful and put it bro because it has no sense that we win a cb and the other one just want to do dq by doing ffa in 2 minutes when everybody die we just check that everybody die and then do the ffa to be sure so please be respectful and put the lose with north distirct 5-3

Reaction score
You guys lose with north district 5-3 so be respectful and put it bro because it has no sense that we win a cb and the other one just want to do dq by doing ffa in 2 minutes when everybody die we just check that everybody die and then do the ffa to be sure so please be respectful and put the lose with north distirct 5-3
Lol we asked a mod you got Dqed young Juan.

TheSwagEZ

Tribute
Reaction score
Lol we asked a mod you got Dqed young Juan.
why by not taking the ffa when you died we just cheked and springfield is not a cb map and i recorded all and you guys said us that 3v4 so is your fall and we did continue the rules so yeah no reason to be dq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci